Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Inanimate Object CapCom C (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Inanimate Object CapCom C
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, now. . . The first proper CapCom (no. 105, BTW) of the new Forums. And we're looking at the cunning use of props this week. I've lost track of where half these came from, although in one or two cases it's quite obvious.

Where's the inanimate object here? Guess.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "What are you staring at? I told you the new captain's chair tells anyone how big my bum is in that!"

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "Captain, I believe your phaser fell out of its holster."

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock watches as Kirk tries to pull out the sword one of his female crewman impaled him with.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: Spock, is that a loaf of bread, or are you just happy to see me?

------------------
"I see you have the ring. And that your Schwartz is as big as mine!
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: Now this....is a captian's chair!

*or*

Evidence shows that what is now known as the Picard manuevre has already been utilized a hundred years before!

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more, heheh.

Kirk: Of all the places on the ship, they put the only bathroom here, on my chair!

Spock: Sir, I need to go.

Kirk: Shut up, I'm using it.

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Spock: It seems one of your enemies has set a bomb on your seat, and if you stand up, it will go off.

Kirk: Damn! And only 3 days until I retire! Why does this happen to me?!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited June 27, 1999).]

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "Mister Spock, I think I found your pen."
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "Hemorrhoids again, Captain?"

Kirk: "Spock, ick-chay ere-hay."

Spock: "Oh,yes. War-wound again, Captain?"

Kirk: "Yes, it's a terrible burden, but *someone* had to save all those nuns and orphans."

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again I apologize, I hate to insinuate that the Great James T. Kirk is a bisexual with all the women he's kissed, but this is just too easy.

Kirk:...Kirk Sandwich? You've never heard of it, Yeomen? Spock sits here, and you sit on my lap.

Spock: In French it's called Menage er Troi.

------------------
GGWK chick: I'll leave some pamphlets by the door
Cartman: Great we need some more toilet paper.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Yoeman: "Kirk sits on a spike and then I sit on him."

------------------
Cherish your visions; cherish your ideas; cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for if you remain true to them, your world will at last be built.

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeoman: where do you need me to scratch your back captain?

spock: captain, i fail to see how the implementation of this device will alleviate an itch...

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeoman: Our New Captain's Chair is here, and it comes with it's own Captain!!!!!!

Spock: Interesting

Kirk *to Yeoman*: Hey baby, my quarters or yours?

Spock: Contact their Customer Service Hotline. It appears that this product is defective .........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock quitely times how long Kirk can hold his breath.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps