Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Candid CapCom 1-F (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Candid CapCom 1-F
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUAIL, MORTALS!

The doom that was foretold has come to pass. After you lot successfully weathered my TOS barrage, you had my gander up well and proper, and no mistake. Therefore I have no option but to subject you to my most merciless assault yet, a flood of publicity photos and press shots!

Those earth tones! Thank God this is the last one, I think I'm going to. . . *runs out*

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at Picardo's pants! He's got a little bit of "tenting" going on there... *snickers*

I wonder what Biggs' other hand is doing...

Biggs: "Smile for the camera, Robby-boy..."
Picardo: "Whoa! I'm doing more than that!"

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Delenn: "What mistake?"
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

-- Kalesh Naranek, Last of the Vorlon
www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cast of Death of a Personnified Executive Producer prepares for a day on the set.....

Phillips: "I wish I didn't look balder than Robert P..."

Beltran: "I wish they'd bothered to dye my hair just this one shot..."

Russ: "I wish my ears didn't look so Vulcan-like... Wait, Tim, it is illogical to wish... Now I'm really scaring myself..."

McNeill: "Do I look dumb or do I dumb?"

Picardo: "Why couldn't they crop the photo just two centimeters smaller on the right? Then she wouldn't be in this..."

Lien: "Huh?"

Wang: *sigh* "Why am I the only guy smiling?"

Dawson: "I want more human/Klingon-split-B'Elanna episodes!"

Mulgrew: "I wanna go home..."

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing how Beltran is just as wooden in real life as he is when he's acting, no one notices his cardboard stand in...

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Delenn: "What mistake?"
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

-- Kalesh Naranek, Last of the Vorlon
www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

[This message was edited by The Vorlon on March 28, 1999.]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*A muffled voice is heard*

Russ: What's that?

Lien: What's what?

Picardo: That sound.

Lien: I don't hear anything.

Wang: I think its coming from under the couch.

*Wang checks under couch*

Wang: It's Jeri Ryan, and she's bound and gagged!

Phillips: How'd that happen?

*Lien whistles innocently*

------------------
Ah... Now I enter these hallowed halls a conqueror... Yes...

-Megatron, "The Agenda, Part Three"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mulgrew: Oy, I'm pooped........

Beltran: That's what you get for being Captain. What's that, you want to leave the show now? Whooo Hooo!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

McNeill: Oh man, I gotta barf!

Mulgrew: Don't!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first pilot for the new Star Trek series, then titled "Star Trek: Malibu," was the first and last Berman/Spelling coproduction.

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picardo: Might as well smile, everyone. We'll be typecast in this role forever...

------------------
"That is the exploration that awaits you: Not mapping the stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possiblities of existence." - Q, All Good Things...

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the cast of voyager gets high after work.

------------------
Dramatis Personae

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voyager becomes Star Trek: The Breakfast Club.

McNeill: who you calling Sporto?

------------------
My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well I can't do it better than Elaine:

1 star trek cast, slightly used, seasoned for that special time of year... nebula crossings, moon hoppings, sizes come in ladies: Captain, CEO and Nurse

mens: XO, Cook, Pilot, CMO and Ops

------------------
Alamaraine, count to four...

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The original version of DS9's genetic mutants, were a group of nine...

------------------
Alamaraine, count to four...

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Friends: The Next Generation"
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lien: "Oy... Why am I the only normal-looking one in this picture?"

Dawson: "Oh, shut up. You're not even on the show anymore..."

Beltran: *thinks* Look at me. Al Gore in a sweater...

Picardo: *thinks* Now, if I just slowly tilt my head back into her lap, she won't even notice. I sure hope I've got my hands high enough to hide the, erm...

McNeill: *thinks* I look like a total git, and I don't even care!

Mulgrew: *whispers* "Psst! Garret! How about coming back to my place after this shoot? We can give Little Harry a little workout..."

Wang: *thinks* Just smile, and pretend you did not just hear that...

Phillips: *thinks* This is so boring. Wouldn't it be funny if I just smacked McNeill right in the face and then pretended nothing happened? *does so* Pleh. The idiot didn't even notice...

Russ: "Does my bum look big in this?"

------------------
"I fart in your general direction!"
-John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps