Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Candid CapCom 1-F (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Candid CapCom 1-F
Zathras
Member # 87

- posted      Profile for Zathras     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
United Federations of Benetton?
Zathras
Member # 87

- posted      Profile for Zathras     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "Typical! We go looking for a wormhole, and end up in a Gap!"
Zathras
Member # 87

Berman: "C'mon, guys, it's not that bad... the fire gave us an opportunity to re-model the Bridge, so we thought we'd give you new uniforms as well!"
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The crew pepares for Jennifer Lien's rendition of "Drugs, Drugs, Drugs: All are good! None are bad! Now I'm fired cos I've been bad..."

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Fleet gets rid of the drab uniforms and comes up with something from Ralph Loren...

------------------
"That is the exploration that awaits you: Not mapping the stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possiblities of existence." - Q, All Good Things...

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About ten seconds after the picture was snapped, Jennifer Lien yelled out and fell off the edge of the couch. Roxann Dawson simply commented, "Sorry. Muscle spasm..."

------------------
"I fart in your general direction!"
-John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Russ: "What the hell, people! I look like a %$#@! Michael jackson imposter, but more black! And where's my Mochachino? didn't I order that 2 minutes ago? Can't I get some decent servi-"

Philips: "Tim, shut the hell up, we're tired of your boring vulcan character when the camera is rolling, we're tired of your demanding spoiled character in real life."

McNeil: "So Mommy can we get a doggie PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEASE? I'll take real good care of it and feed it and bathe it and..."

Mulgrew: "Shut up, you overgrown..."

Wang: "Oh God, does anybody else here think we look like a bad episode of Friends-or worse-Beverley Hills: 90210? *LA chick speak* 'Like, Kess, I can't believe you totally slept with Ethan Philips'..."

Lien: *looks at Wang* "Listen you reject, it was Beltran, get it right!"

Mulgrew: "Hey Jenny, maybe you'd be interested in the threesome me and Beltran and Philips had planned lat-"

Beltran: *teeth gritted* "uh-huh"

Dawson-briggs: "Hey guys what happened to that Jeri chick?"

Beltran: *tries to keep a straight face* "And you guys were wondering why I'm standing in this photoshoot..."

------------------
"Truth is cheap, information costs."

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a long day of shooting an episode of Voyager, the cast overtakes the set of Friends and smokes the dope Mulgrew brought with her

Mulgrew: "Dude, that was some killer sh*t!"

Wang: "Yo, I'm laughing my ass off, no literally that last sheet of acid wasn't a good idea for me, *smile goes away replaced by look of horror* oh god the peanut butter... the PEANUT BUTTER!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!!" *collapses onto floor*

Russ: "Hey, dude, you okay bro?" *waves hand in front of Wang's blank stare*

Philips: "Mmmmm, penut butter, marshmellows, corn syrup....doritos...."

Picardo: *giggle* I once had a pet squirrel named joe, he was a silly sqirrel, he never liked sausage, it's kind of ironic that it was a 5-lbs. yorkshire sausage that killed him, of course I guess my arm swinging the sausage toward the critter is what ultimately did the damage..."

Lien: "Kate, are the butterflies supposed to nibble at your fingertips?"

Philips: "Mmmm, butter..."

Dawson: "Wow, I never noticed that dot on the wall, have you Mr. Hand??"

Mr.Hand (portrayed by Beltran): "No I haven't B'Lanna, it certaily is an interesting dot"

Lien: "Like, forget it he's off on another one of his Native american acid trips."

Mulgrew: "What did he trip over...?"

------------------
"Truth is cheap, information costs."

[This message was edited by Antagonist on March 30, 1999.]

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Space-dockers, now in Relaxed Fit...for people who aren't accustomed to much real action.
The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Voyagers lounge, the crew relaxes as the Captian lets her feet hang out the window.

------------------
Parallax

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russ: Someone just pinched my arse!

Phillips: And me!

McNeil: And me!

Beltran: No-one's touched my arse.

*scuttling away* Frankes: I'm not that desperate.

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a century, another go was given at the 'Captain's Couch' with Mixed results c.f. Candid CapCom with Kirk, Scotty and Chekov

------------------
Alamaraine, count to four...

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kate: Welcome to Ms. Mulgrew's Neighborhood! Today, we're going to talk about friends! See all these people? These are my friends...Can you say 'friend'? Sure, I knew you could...

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Set phasers for "casual!"
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a long day of filming, the cast comes back to thier dressing rooms only to discover that thier real clothes were exchanged for something from Macy's. Appreciating the gifts they have gotten, they all decide it's a kodak moment and gather on the couch for a photo. Beltran was absent that day, so in order to make the picture complete a cardboard stand in was used.

Mulgrew: Of course, you realize...... i'm getting paid for this. They are paying me GOOD for this... otherwise i'm leaving. NOW.

Wang: I can't believe she's laying behind me!! Oohhhh and now she's touching my arm............

Lian: Prozac is such a happy little pill ... Weee.. I wonder if they'll find where I stashed Jeri Ryan's body....

Biggs: And if I move my hand just slightly to the left....... Ooooh! There it goes!

Picardo:I hope it isn't showing..... I hope it isn't showing....

Phillips: I deserve more than this. I really, really do. I can't believe that my character has more hair than I do. And why does Neelix always have to cook food? McNeill looks like a moron... oh wait a minute, he is...

Russ: These pants are an awful color... they make my butt look fat. And why does everyone else get to sit on or behind the couch? Wait... is it because I'm special? It's because I'm special, I KNEW they'd figure it out...

McNeil: If I ask Lian really REALLY nice, maybe she'll give me more drugs....

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.