Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CharlieCom

Author Topic: CharlieCom
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I only intended to do one this week, but then I saw this. . . from The Star Trek Photo Gallery.

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy: So like...you wouldn't like, wanna dance with me, or anything, would you?

Girl: No way! For one, you look like some goober kid that somehow got a part in a star trek series. But then you *had* to go and tell me that my BUM looks big in this! I'd rather dance with a wookie!

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie: "Come on, baby. They don't call me Charlie 'X' for nothing, you know."

Rand: "Actually, we call you Charlie Evans..."

Charlie: "Noooo!" *runs sobbing from the room*

------------------
"We kid around a lot about people who are cyclopses, but seriously; if you're a mythic figure you've got challenges that no one should have to deal with."
--
John Flansburgh

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man: Jeanie, make me into a bird, so I can keep away from the rush hour traffic.

Woman: THAT's it, I'm changing. I'll never wear anything provocative again! Jeanie, huh.

------------------
All we are is dust in the wind, dude....
Dust, Wind, DUDE!!!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chuck: "But... you promised you finish playing 'Seven Up' with me!"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie: Hello...My name is Charlie...Capps...

------------------
"I do whatever the voice of Charles Capps tells me to do."

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rand: If I keep his eyes locked, maybe he wont notice I'm wearing a see through nighty.

Charlie X: (thinking) Whoa, look at those T**s!!!!!!!

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rand: "I see you're sick, young man. It is an ancient and immortal disease: Wesley-itis."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie X (doesn't want to use his real name, in case his Mom finds out) :"Um, now what?"

Bambi: "It's your twenty bucks, kid, you tell me."

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie: Now that looks real good......

Rand: Wait until you see the outfit that I am going to use for your "Interrogations", Charlie........

Charlie: What interrogation?

Rand: "The Interrogation of Charlie X." Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rand: No! Get out of here! No! Not ever!

Charlie: You mean these Capcoms are never going to get judged?! *gets pissed*

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, bugger! *smites Jeff on general principles*

The winner is Kosh. Runners-up are Xentrick and Tahna Los. And this is definitely the least-popular CapCom ever. . . B(

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps