Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Why the heck not? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!

Author Topic: Why the heck not? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!
Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I thought that everybody elses questions were cool, I thought I would initiate a crude attempt at comming up with my own. Although I am copying one of Baloo's that I thought was cool.

1. Lays or Pringles?

2. If you were a sovereign state, what would be the motto on your national seal?

3. If a wood chuck could chuck wood, why would he/she want too?

4. If you had to live somewhere else, where would you live?

5. Where do you picture yourself in the next 50 years?

6. What kind of "hood ornaments" do you have on your computer?

7A (for the guys). If you aren't married, how many girls do you have your eye on?

7B (for the gals). If you aren't married, how many guys do you have your eye on?

8. Are you a redneck?

9. If you had to stock a tornado shelter, what would you put in it?

10. If you had to seek shelter from a tornado, who would you most want to be stuck in there with?

Winners in the top 3 will be given their "prizes" at the annual dinner/meeting of the Red Eye.

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

[This message has been edited by Enterprise (edited July 20, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Enterprise (edited July 20, 1999).]

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to add my answers!

Note, I'm not eligible for any "prizes" here because I'm already up for the Schmuck Award from those folks at Red Eye.

Now, if anyone ELSE wants to reward me........

1. Lays or Pringles?

Depends on the flavor.

2. If you were a sovereign state, what would be the motto on your national seal?

Life, liberty, and the right to kick Saddam Hussein's A$$.

Hey, even wood chucks need to make a living.

I'd build a new house in my back yard.

Well, that depends. In 20 years, I see my self either being in the US Senate or US President. Beyond that, who cares?

A model of a Harrier jump jet and a transformer thing from a Happy Meal.

7A (for the guys). If you aren't married, how many girls do you have your eye on?

I can think of 6 right off the top of my head, with a certain blond currently leading the pack....

7B (for the gals). If you aren't married, how many guys do you have your eye on?

Doesn't apply.

8. Are you a redneck?

Yes.

Blankets, food and water and other consumables, reading materials, a few candles, flashlights, a minimum of 2 5-gallon buckets to go pee-pee and poo-poo in, and (most importantly) toilet paper.

10. If you had to seek shelter from a tornado, who would you most want to be stuck in there with?

Remember that blond I was talking about in question 7?

------------------

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, you realize you're posting out of turn. If you wanted to post 10 questions, you could have been a good doobie and approached me like Jeff and Elim did. Putting that aside, however, i'll answer your questions.

1. Lays or Pringles?

~ Well, let's take the slogans and compare them. With Lays, you can't eat just one, and with Pringles, once you pop you can't stop. Basically, both companies are supporting the world getting fat from too much potato chip consumption, while making their pockets fat in the process. Instead, someone please pass me some carrot sticks.

~ "Enter at your own risk: Open minds required here"

~ Because a woodchuck was born to chuck wood and
therefore must chuck wood all the entirety of his woodchuck wood chucking life.

~ Morgan Hill, CA, In Charles's room, for the rest of my life.

~ Hmmmmm, I'll be 70 years old. I picture myself very happily sitting beside my husband, who will be very happy to sit beside me. *L* ..... although, who knows what the world is going to be like 50 years from now? .. 70 might not even be considered old by then. Either way, we will both probably be on a computer, talking to eachother over the internet even though we're SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER.

~ I have two framed pictures of Charles, a plastic Turtle, a blue stone, my bag of runes, and a cool sticker that says "Jubilee" on or around my computer, along with a stack of Wiccan books and Enya CD's. And butterfly hair clips.

~ Well, I currently have my eyes on about two other men besides Charles... but that's strictly lookee no touchee. *L* ..... although I DO have my eyes on quite a few long, cool women.........

8. Are you a redneck?

~ My underwear doesn't double as my bathingsuit, my boyfriend doesn't hit the floor when they say "Ho down", I don't have any immobile cars nor do I have a mobile home, and no one in my family has died after saying "Ya'll watch this!".... so I guess my answer is no.

~ A can opener. DEFINITLY a can opener. Everyone seems to forget those things and they're always the most important. On top of that: Canned food, sterno cans, pans, plates, silverware, cups, water, coffee, an emergency medical kit, and emergency flares for after the tornado was over. And a can opener. Did I mention the can opener?

~ Charles.

------------------
I'm you're only friend, I'm not your only friend, but I'm a little glowing friend, but really i'm not actually a friend, but I am.

Enterprise
Member # 48

** Finds out he posted out of turn. Realizes he didn't know. **

Sorry about that, I just posted to have fun.

------------------

-- Worf

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Lays or Pringles

Either/or

"Get out!"

To cure boredom

Romulus

Lost in Space

Well, there's a little surfer dude on a pedistal that spins around on my speaker, and there's my collection of die-cast cars on the shelf above it, along with 3 trophies.

7A. (for the guys). If you aren't married, how many girls do you have your eye on?

2, maybe 3...

8. Are you a redneck?

Most definately

Chef Boyardee, Kraft Dinner, Coleman stove, Coleman heater, Coleman lantern, propane tanks, 2 buckets full of water for when nature calls, a radio with extra batteries, a can opener, tanks of water.

That information is on a need to know basis, and at the current moment you do not need to know!

------------------
"Oh I keep her locked in the basement and give her a piece of raw meat every hour on the hour. And by raw meat I mean intercourse." *looks at clock* "That reminds me...."
-Nathan McFarlane, on the subject of his "Spanish immigrant girl"

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Lays or Pringles?

Neither, Doritos.

"You all suck and are therefore banned from the land of Ben."

Self-defense

Underwater in a bubble city like Jabberjaw.

At Olan Mills. Unless it goes out of business, then I'll have to use Sears.

It's not my computer, but the owner has a large foot-long shell adorning the top of the screen.

one thousand, four hundred, twenty-two and two thirds (Pregnant women have a certain glow to them, do they not?)

8. Are you a redneck?

No, because unlike a redneck, I've never been too drunk to fish.

Four or five kegs of beer, some munchies, and about ten boxes of Trojan.

Any female will do. (Unless my fiancee's there, then she'll be the only one, unless she's into orgies.)

------------------
Nurse: Can I help you?
Stan: We're here to commit our friend, Kyle.
Nurse: Reason?
Kyle: I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on Prozac.
Nurse: JACKET!!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Lays or Pringles?

They are both vile and insidious. Just like the MacWorld Convention.

Lays.

"Please explain why you're reading this."

They are the ambassadors of complexity and therefore wish a conundrum upon us. They are sadistic minions of the Complexicons.

*coming to the conclusion "in the room across the hall" would not be appropriate, Elim responds instead...*

Mila's house!

(Or U.S.S. Voyager, Deck Nine, Cargo Bay Two, Alcove Gamma could have its perks...)

I picture myself in a photograph. None of that pigment-on-canvas stuff!

Seriously? I would love to be writing...

*honestly has none, but in the interest of humour...*

A personal interplexing beacon, an unused recipe card, and those hanging dice things... And the milk from Jeff's 10 Questions is still there, too.

7A. (for the guys). If you aren't married, how many girls do you have your eye on?

*Seven of Nine speak* I am currently regarding my personal computing device's viewing monitor and therefore do not have either of my visual processors targeting a member of the opposite gendre. I do not fathom the meaning behind this enquiry. Explain.

8. Are you a redneck?

That is relative, however I don't consider myself to be one. I do not know of any family members getting arrested for being with someone they're not supposed to be with, nor have I ever tasted my last pet flamb�ed over a defunct truck engine.

A toothbrush! A shower, a toilet, indoor/outdoor plumbing... Huh? I can't take that stuff? You guys are no fun.

Cards! Uno, Skip Bo, etc. And liquid nourishment in the form of the revered Cranberry Juice. Of course I would require spaghetti (sure, raw's fine; yummy...)... and Cranberry Juice.

A female.

Because most of them can cook better than I.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited July 21, 1999).]

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Lays or Pringles?

Ehhh�Pringles. Ther'es WAY too much room for innuendo with the 'lays' option. *L*

Sovereign is as sovereign does
(I am SO sick of studying sovereignty. I studied sovereignty till it was coming out my ears. :P )

So everyone has a silly joke to make, and drive each other crazy, and woodchucks can eventually take over our planet. My advice-stop with the woodchuck jokes :P *L*

Anywhere but here. Hehe.

Is it even POSSIBLE to photograph one's self? but anyway, 'wherever you go, there you are'.

Post-it notes for reminders, a stuffed cat, several small short horns, red and black poster paint, two glow in the dark stickers, and a make shift jedi hood hanging over the monitor. My computer is of the darkside, and likes to show it in its own still.

My eyes are solidly stuck into my own skull, thank you very much.

8. Are you a redneck?

*snarls* I resent that remark. Unless I have a hicky on my neck, NEVER call me a redneck.
*L*

Definitely a pair of red slippers.

Someone who can keep me calm in any situation. *L*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!!! I was first!

*whacks Enterprise*

------------------
"I do whatever the voice of Charles Capps tells me to do."

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited July 23, 1999).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps