Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » ???

Author Topic: ???
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must answer these 7 questions. This is unofficial so I can stay out of trouble with Jubilee for intruding on her 10 questions enterprise.

1. If a frog had wings, would he still bump his butt when he hops???

2. Why is it that every time I turn on the radio, I hear the same five songs, fifteen times a day, for three months???

3. Why does stun setting knock out people in the origional series, while in The Next Generation, it could go anywhere from knocking out a person to giving them a slight hangover???

4. While we're on Star Trek, why do Klingons in the Origional series not have the wrinkled forehead??? (I know that DS9 almost ventured into it, but Worf didn't explain)

5. Who's the best Powerpuff girl and why???

6. (Old Greek mythology question posed by Zeus) Who has more fun in sex, man or woman???

7. Who really thinks bum jokes are better than Monty Python jokes???

Bonus: Live or die, man???

------------------
Freiza: (Standing in front of Dragonballs) Having these balls makes me feel something that resembles joy. I want to caress them.

[This message has been edited by Saiyanman Benjita (edited July 29, 1999).]

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Tragically, yes.

2. Why is it that every time I turn on the radio, I hear the same five songs, fifteen times a day, for three months???

It isn't the radio, but the CD player. You've set the darn thing on "loop" again.

3. Why does stun setting knock out people in the origional series, while in The Next Generation, it could go anywhere from knocking out a person to giving them a slight hangover???

Alas, it's the quality of workmanship. In TOS, thousands of skilled craftsmen assembled phasers by hand and tested them thoroughly before approving them for sale. Inferior products were never allowed to leave the factory.

By the time of TNG, cheap phasers were being knocked out in vast quantities by sweatshops in the Orion sector, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Burbank. Demand is so great that Starfleet turns a blind eye to these practises, pointing out that if it weren't for the Shoddy Goods industry, millions, nay, Billions would be unemployed.

Bottom line? The new phasers are crap.

4. While we're on Star Trek, why do Klingons in the Origional series not have the wrinkled forehead??? (I know that DS9 almost ventured into it, but Worf didn't explain)

In TOS, the Klingons had only known the Federation for a few generations. They were only slightly concerned about the Federation, since they perceived them all as wimps.

By the time of TNG, the effects of constantly worrying about Captain Kirk and the Federation had done it's dirty work. The Klingon brow is permanently furrowed with worry and concern. Even though the Klingons and the Federation are friends, the Klingons are still worried.

And rightly so.

Blossom.

Just don't piss her off, okay?

6. (Old Greek mythology question posed by Zeus) Who has more fun in sex, man or woman???

There is a balance between the two sexes. Men think about, plan for, and anticipate sex almost constantly, without regard to whether this mind-set is even remotely realistic.

Women have multiple orgasms and an appreciation for the produce of sexual congress that men only develop after the fact.

(Children? Doh!)

Not I. Actually, I prefer a game attempt at original humor to the constant recycling of older humor concepts.

Others disagree, but their bums are bigger than their brains.

Look carefully at the question. Each is a necessary part of the other, so the correct anser is:

BOTH.

Bummer, eh?

--Baloo

------------------
I'm not uncouth.
I'm differently mannered.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Saiyanman Benjita
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did NOT have the thing on loop setting....O wait is the loop setting the thing that looks like a large circle??? Oh.
------------------
I'll get you for this Gadget!!!! MEEEEE-ROWWRRRR.

[This message has been edited by Saiyanman Benjita (edited August 01, 1999).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's "dubious honor."

If a frog had wings, why on Earth would he hop?

*Sings* "I want it that wayyyy..."

The introduction of the alcohol-derived "bamboozle beam" setting, rendered on the lower stun settings, was found more effective in leaving your opponent in a miserable state, just to teach him a lesson about messing with you.

"I said if I were smart then I would a big prosthetic forehead and wear it on my real head" -- TMBG

Jubilee. You know why.

Well, _I_ like it, and based upon a relative comparison of the dynamics of past interpersonal experiences of an intimate nature, taking into account duration, exposure, techniques employed, observation, dialogue, heat and humidity factors, and the occasional foodstuff, I'd have to say... um... what was the question?

Butt-heads.

Been there, done that, didn't really care for either.

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

Saiyanman Benjita
Member # 122

Are you trying to insinuate something, First???

------------------
Saving the world: $50.
Saving the universe: $1,000,000
Saving your marraige: Sorry, I don't do that.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps