Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Who is the most popular CapCom character?

Author Topic: Who is the most popular CapCom character?
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So there I was, pondering my Archives, thinking what new bit of meaningless statistical research I could carry out. I did briefly consider updating the League Table, but then decided not to as people might find it interesting. So instead. . .

What Trek character has appeared the most times in a chosen pic? I did a count. . . but it tells you nothing really since I choose the pics anyway! But here you are, in reverse order. . .

1 Chapel
1 Rand
1 Kes
1 Tora Ziyal
1 Leeta
1 Nog
1 Wesley Crusher
1 Guinan
1 Ro
2 Rom
3 Uhura
3 Chekov
3 Torres
3 Q
3 Jake Sisko
3 Morn
3 Gul Dukat
3 Garak
3 Weyoun
3 Janeway
3 Chakotay
4 Sulu
4 Yar
4 Tuvok
4 Kim
4 Quark
5 Neelix
5 O'Brien
6 Jadzia Dax
7 Scott
7 LaForge
7 Seven!
7 Odo
7 Bashir
7 Ezri Dax
9 McCoy
9 EMH
10 Dr. Crusher
10 Kira
11 Sisko
11 Paris
12 Riker
15 Spock
15 Troi
17 Worf
20 Picard
24 Data

And the winner is - how could it be anyone else? - Kirk with 26!

Let's play numerology. . . some strange coincidences occur: McCoy and the EMH are together, as are Bashir and Ezri Dax. Seven has seven! And yet Kes, who was in twice as many episodes, languishes behind with one. Rand only gets one because she's appeared this week. Ezri has already overtaken Jadzia. Janeway and Chakotay are together, as are Weyoun, Dukat and Garak.

And how many times has CC featured in a CapCom, you ask? The best estimate I can provide is 'too many.' 8)

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, this is interesting...

I never would have guessed there'd be so many of Paris and Troi...

But Kes has only been in about fifteen to twenty more episodes than Seven... but I think Seven has probably had more air time.

And Naomi Wildman (sub-unit of Ensign Samantha Wildman) has been in one, has she not?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited July 24, 1999).]

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's a real search, counting all the capcomms.

------------------
Nurse: Can I help you?
Stan: We're here to commit our friend, Kyle.
Nurse: Reason?
Kyle: I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on Prozac.
Nurse: JACKET!!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You forgot to mention that LaForge and Scotty, Tuvok and Yar, and Garak and Dukat are together...

------------------
"Merde!"
-commander of Napoleon's army, upon learning that the Duke of Wellington's forces had received assistance and were requesting his surrender

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I ever get to Britton, I'll buy you a beer. we could make up something better then astrology with this.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britton? Brittain? Brattain? And I DID mention Dukat and Garak being together. . .

It was easy to do - I just used PSPBrowse. . .

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps