Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Star Wars Capcom-Return of the Jedi 3 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars Capcom-Return of the Jedi 3
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things are looking a bit black and white...

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: I have come to bargain for the lives of my friends Han Solo and Rainbow Brite.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A snippet from the advertisement for "Charles Capps's 'THE GLARE' Training School" -- showing a proud graduate.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me.

Jaba: Who are you?!

Luke: I'm Batman.

------------------
Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.
~Groucho Marx, "Animal Crackers"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, this is not Charles Capp's Glare school, it is his very own secret cult destined to take over the world. But where are the sheep?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited July 26, 1999).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Charles's Dolly experiments didn't turn out quite so well... See all the weird-looking aliens in the background?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: "Now, return my friends, or greyscale won't be the only thing you'll have to worry about..."

------------------
"Merde!"
-commander of Napoleon's army, upon learning that the Duke of Wellington's forces had received assistance and were requesting his surrender

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jabba: Beware the Trap Door.........

Luke: Yeah right, I'm not falling for that....... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: Please--I'm only looking for the best cure around for an upset stomach....do you have some pepcid ac or anything?

Jabba: *trap door opens* Plop plop, fizz fizz....

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: "Have you ever felt as if you weren't living up to your full potential, Mr. Hutt? Do you want to know the key to freeing your mind, to truly accessing the full power of your brain?"

Jabba: "Uh...well...not really. That is, not recently. I mean...er...?"

Luke: "Sir, I happen to have a book here that can answer all of these questions and more. It's called 'Dianetics', and it was written by a very wise man-"

Jabba, silently: "Stupid wholesale trapdoor! I knew I should have gone to Sears."

------------------
"We kid around a lot about people who are cyclopses, but seriously; if you're a mythic figure you've got challenges that no one should have to deal with."
--
John Flansburgh

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: Jabba, have you ever considered the chance that Jesus Christ appeared before more than just the Apostles.

Jabba: Excuse me? I thought you were coming for Solo.

Luke: This is the Book of the Mormon. It details the second coming of Christ....

Jabba: AAAIIIIIGGGGHHHH!!!!!!! I give up! Take Solo and the Wookie, just don't continue.

------------------
I'll get you for this Gadget!!!! MEEEEE-ROWWRRRR.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the old Jedi mind trick fails, Luke begins to twiddle his thumbs.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: "Does my bum lok big in this or what?"

Gammorean: "Does my bum look big in this or what?" *laughter* "Huh?! Why, I oughta. . !"

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: "Release my friends and I promise I will bring back the sun."
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: This is my new Jedi power. I make it so you can't see colour. If you release my friends, I promise you will see rainbows for the rest of your life.

------------------
I'll get you for this Gadget!!!! MEEEEE-ROWWRRRR.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps