Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » More Candid CapComs. . . D (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More Candid CapComs. . . D
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the knowledge of his pet goldfish's death sinks in, Frakes takes a moment of calm upon the set...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this was a disappointment. I left a really obvious clue, too. The filename - PSB.jpg. . .

Anyway, the winner is Jeff Raven. Which neans both he and Xentrick have won two this week. *frown*

------------------
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Jeff, I've got the brains, you've got the brawn. Let's make lots of latinum.

[well, okay, I don't have either, but I heard about this certain business opportunity...]

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Hates to admit he still don't get it)

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heheh, cool.

Hey Lee, I noticed your sig....is that from Lord of the Rings?

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've got to install microwave ovens.....

------------------
Saving the world: $50.
Saving the universe: $1,000,000
Saving your marraige: Sorry, I don't do that.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee's sig is from Lord of the Rings.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Sings to the accompaniment of 80's synthesiser*

"You were always on my mind...you were always on my mind"

Am I right?

------------------
The unexplained phenomenon that crippled the U.S.S. Unimpeachable --
Gaseous Anomaly...
What anomalises gaseously.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Granted seeing Jonathan Frakes as Neil Tennant is a bit of a stretch, but the Hunky Looking Security Dude (his name before it was revealed in Insurrection to be. . . er. . . bugger, what was it?) looks just like Chris Lowe playing the synthesizers.

------------------
"Wait a minute - this isn't the Monsterometer, it's the Frog Exaggerator!"

- Professor Frink

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lieutenant Daniels?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps