Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » 10 Questions: The New Edition (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 10 Questions: The New Edition
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah.... a fresh new 10 Questions thread.... Now hopefully, after all those people have tried to steal my thunder, the thread will still be popular as ever. *grin*

1. Was she born with it, or is it just Maybelline?
2. Coincidence, or Dannon?
3. In the end, SHOULD there be only one? I mean, doesn't that get kind of lonely?
4. I love New York in June.. How about you?
5. It's 12:15, do you know where your children are?
6. "One time, at Band camp__________________"
7. Anyone want to see where I'm getting my OTHER tatoo? *evil grin*
8. What's my original hair color?
9. Why are Gay men so fascinated by my breasts?!
10. While we're on it... why are men in GENERAL fascinated by breasts? You guys have them, too, you know....

Lets see if Baloo can manage to NOT win this time!!!

------------------
"It is important to get up when you fall...for this much I know to be true: That thing we call Failure is not in the falling down, but the staying down."

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Well, she couldn't have been born with it, and I don't think that any sort co chemical can increase size THAT much. It probably started in her early teens, then was augmented with surgery around 23.

*Garakspeek*

"I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't TRUST coincidences"

*End Garakspeek*

I guess I'd have to say Dannon. Of course, now I'll need to find a corrilation between yogurt consumption and women's bust size...

*Relises Elim's gonna be ticked off when he finds out he stole the quote he was probably gonna use*

*Decides he doesn't care*

3. In the end, SHOULD there be only one? I mean, doesn't that get kind of lonely?

I've never heard of a woman with more or less than two...

Oh, yes. The bad traffic, the polution, the hundreds of murders per year. Just top that off with a sweltering heat wave, and it's the perfect place to be...

Being born at least eight years in the future. I don't intend to get married until I get out of college.

I got there, really excited about playing in a marching band, only to realise that there is no piano in a marching band. Of course, the guy running the camp was a complete idiot, so he made me try it anyway...

*Considers guessing that it'll be just a few inches lower than the first, then responding in the affirmative*

*Relizes that Charles has the ability to ban him from this board on a whim*

*Decides not to answer*

Similar to the answer to last weeks bonus: You have very little natural hair, but what there was was purple. Of course, you keep the color in question covered most of the time, so all we can do is guess.

They may be perverts, but they still have something resembling testosterone running through their blood.

10. While we're on it... why are men in GENERAL fascinated by breasts? You guys have them, too, you know....

Remindes me of a line from Notting Hill: "What is it with men and breasts, anyway?" Well, about ten minutes after I left the theatre, I came up with the answer: It isn't us! It's WOMEN who are the cause of our facination with breasts! I mean, think about it, guys. If they kept them out in the open all the time, would we still be so facinated with them? (Not that I include myself in "we", of course. I have no particular facination with breasts, as I'm sure you can tell by my previous answers.) I say that within ten years, everyone would be desensitized to it. Of course, there's only one way I can be proven wrong...

[This message has been edited by Omega (edited August 02, 1999).]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I dunno. . . maybe it's Maybelline. Further scans should be made, followed by a level-one diagnostic.

2. Coincidence. Dannon was Jack Lord's sidekick in Hawaii Five-O, wasn't he? The guy who was always being told to arrest all except one of the criminals, who was to be shot. You know - "book 'em, Dannon, murder one!"

3. Yes. One me, that is. I only feel lonely when people are around.

4. Umm. Couldn't say. I do, however, like a Gershwin tune. . .

5. Same place they always are, in that lusty gleam in my eye. . . }B)

6. Band camp? Phooey! I spent summers at Army cadet camp. You got to use all the weapons you didn't normally get to: SMGs, SLRs, GPMGs, Grenades. . .

7. If it's where I think it is, then I assume it'll say "Lee was here" or maybe just "8)"

8. To me, you will always be a blonde.

9. They make them realise what they're missing.

10. I don't know. But feeling is far better than just looking.

Dan
Member # 129

- posted      Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Maybelline.
2. Coincidence
3. Yes, there should. When there's only one, then you feel at peace.
4. No
5. Waiting to be born
6. "One time, at Band camp__________________" I actually arrived on time. (True story)
7. Not really
8. I'm going to take a wild guess and say brunette.
9. Because deep down inside, they are men. They may not act like it at all, but they are unfortunately.
10. Why are women faciniated with our, erm, equipment?

------------------
Daniel Henderson
Senior Babylon 5 Editor
http://www.myrkr.com

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Actually, I think she made a deal with Yug-Sothoth for it.

There ARE NO coincidences.

In the very end, the universe will only collapse upon itself in FIERY CATACLYSMIC DESTRUCTION!!! HeeHEEhEehEehEEHeEHeEhEEHeEheE...*pant, pant*
*blinks* So what does it matter?

It's a helluva town...

Still in the microwave.

My section leader reversed his ring and started smacking me in the head with the jewel so I kicked him as hard as I could in the naughty bits and he spit up and never came near me again. True story.

Trick question guys.. she's getting it tattooed on Charles!

In which lifetime?

I'm not touching that one.. either of them.

Yes, but yours (women's in general that is - I wouldn't want to imply knowledge I don't possess) are better. More conical. And in general, they look better on you than they do on us. If you didn't keep them covered up so much, we'd lose interest.

(Think any of them would buy that, guys?)

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she was born a 5� 10� supermodel. Labor was 17 days. Her Mom still won�t return her calls on Mothers Day.

I like Coincidence in the fifth race. Dannon�s okay, but can�t run in the mud.

No, there is another.

No, but I once loved a June in New York. Does that count?

I don�t know, but maybe Jennifer Connelly could help me find them.

I arrived by mistake. My parents had wanted to send me to Bland camp.

Have Charles bring along the webcam.

originally, none at all.

it�s just envy.

Those who say don�t know. Those who know don�t say.

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well in Cindy Crawford's case, I think it's Maybelline. I mean noone in their right mind would have a beauty mark there that's that ugly and KEEP IT! O wait, she wasn't in that commercial, was she?
No, First, it's Dan-o. Book 'em Dan-o. As for the question, coincidence, I think not, so therefore I shall mix the fruit from the bottom and eat something that will eventually make me throw up. Coincidence? I think not.
No, because then there will be none. You must have at least two to have some good sexy butt-naked and make three. But if there's only one, I doubt they'd be able to figure out how to cope. Unless they're a hermaphrodite who can figure out how to reproduce (Cartman's mom). Then they don't need anyone and there should be only one. So my answer is: Damned if I know!
Well since I was in New York this past June, I can answer. It's the worst time to go. Why not May. I mean, I missed the ferry to Statue of Liberty, it's hot as hell 'cause of all the pavement, and it cost me $28 to go to the top of the Empire State Building (And the 102nd was closed so it wasn't even the top.)
Not even thought of yet. Unless my fiancee forgot to get her last shot, then they might be swimming to meet the rest of them.
A bunch of geeks hung out and tooted on horns and banged on drums. They all started bad talking their instructor (ever notice how Band geeks always hate their instructor?). Some smoked in the bathrooms trying not to get in trouble, while others were trying to hit on the colour gard behind the building. Normal people walked down the street laughing at the ridiculous costumes all band people have to wear (What's with the hats anyway?) and wondering why the person with the tuba is always the fat one. Some short dude was standing on a platform held together by a bunch of pipes and waving a little stick and yelling a lot. Then all the band geeks went home with their commemorative T-shirts that fit noone (XXL's were given to the scrawny kids, while M's were given to the Large kids.)
Let me see. B is for butterfly and Breast, so you must be getting an Aligator on your a$$. Or a Petunia on your [edited by Charles Capps]. Maybe Charles pictured near your [also edited by Charles Capps]. Maybe just a newt on your nose, or possibly a tarantula on your other [also also edited by Charles Capps]. Anyway my answer is...What was the question again?
Blue, no AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Ben gets thrown into the gorge of eternal peril.
Because they're not really gay. Or maybe they have an Oedipus complex.
Three words: Boingy, Boingy, Boingy.

------------------
Saving the world: $50.
Saving the universe: $1,000,000
Saving your marraige: Sorry, I don't do that.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without looking at any others...

Who the heck is born with makeup on?

I shall fiegn knowledge and go with the safe answer of Coincidence...

Yeah, but think of the power!!

I love NY State in June...but if you're talking about NYC, then I don't like it anytime of the year.

Oh my God! I have kids?!?! *runs away screaming*

I learned how to play the clarinet with my *******.

7. Anyone want to see where I'm getting my OTHER tatoo?
Erm...um...uh, that's ok, Jubes...maybe another time...

Purple?

Because they're jealous!

10. While we're on it... why are men in GENERAL fascinated by breasts? You guys have them, too, you know...
Well, you see, many men seek out mates that they know will do a good job of mothering the kids, so they will tend to seek out women with characteristics conducive to bringing up kids healthily. IE Breasts, wide hips, big paycheck and/or rich parents, with abilities in cleaning and running around for kids as pluses.

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Nope. Estee Lauder or Elizabeth Arden.

2) I never knew that Coincidence was a brand of yogurt......

3) True, but I would like to have a personal Slave. One person doing everything would simply tire me out. Who volunteers?

4) Are you talking about New York FRIES??!!??! MMmmmm...... Love em..... especially in June. (Just to let you know, that was a Canadian Reference).

5) AM or PM? If it is AM, then they should be long gone in bed with sugarplums dancing in their head. If it is PM, then they should be having lunch, with sugarplums for Desert....... I'll leave it up to you to decide if I really do have kids or not.

6) Well, I don't know the song, but I DID go to camp. It was called Camp Chimo, but we always called it Camp CHEAPO cuz it was not only cheap, but it was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

7) Well, it's probably a body-covering Tattoo, so I don't wanna look. But then it could be a small one hidden in some secret spot or something........

8) Plaid? :P

9) Well *Garrison Speak* I'M not Gay.......

10) My gf has a gun to my head. I'd rather not answer. ......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited August 05, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited August 08, 1999).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will post my answers later, but for now... Omega shall be placed in Elim's Black Book...

(And yes, that quote was the first thing that came to mind, actually... I know. I'm an oddball.)

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid. I really am.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*plucks thread from shadows of obscurity*

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fresh new 10 questions thread? Well, actually, it's pretty stale. But I'll post my answers.

1. Was she born with it, or is it just Maybelline? (Neither. It's lots of money for a Maybelline commercial. Heh.)

2. Coincidence, or Dannon? (Somebody mind telling me what Dannon is? .. Ehh, it's probably coincidence anyways.)

3. In the end, SHOULD there be only one? I mean, doesn't that get kind of lonely? (Uh, Jubileeee, lonely is good.)

4. I love New York in June.. How about you? (Isn't that when there's the most murders there?.... Oh well. It's back east, so I don't have to worry about it.)

5. It's 12:15, do you know where your children are? (Little Billy is elsewhere.)

6. "One time, at Band camp__________________" (Band camp?)

7. Anyone want to see where I'm getting my OTHER tatoo? *evil grin* (You're getting it on your evil grin?)

8. What's my original hair color? (Ehhh. 7C5757?)

9. Why are Gay men so fascinated by my breasts?! (You just think they are.)

10. While we're on it... why are men in GENERAL fascinated by breasts? You guys have them, too, you know.... (I'm not fascinated by your breasts. Mine are bigger anyways....Nya!....Bwahahaha.)

------------------
...Approaching the big 250...

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right.... not so new anymore. I got a bit busy and forgot to judge this. *LOL* forgive me?

1.First of Two, Xentrick, Jeff
2.Clap your hands for Tahna's first win! (yay, Tahna!), And Omega (was it worth being listed in the black book? *L*)
3.Omega ... I'm dissapointed in the answers here, guys..
4.Lee wins this one for getting the musical reference.
5.First of Two - can I have the recipe?, Jeff (dont' want kids, eh?)
6.Benjita, Jeff - that's an impressive talent you've got there..., Omega
7.Benjita, Cody, Omega
8.And the Monty Python reference award goes to... Benjita. *SMITES Lee* BLONDE?! What the heck is THAT supposed to mean?! ... the answer is dark brown, btw. I think. I've died it 6 different shades in the past few years, so.. I don't remember.
9.Jeff - you know, I think they are..., Tahna (claps again), Cody - what are you implying?
10.Lee and First of Two tie for this one. *offers hers up for further examination* (And Dan:It comes in different sizes, dangles, and goes from hard to soft and hard again on it's own. YOU do the math)

I'm also giving Omega a special innuendo award for proving himself capable of Elim-like innuendo... (though this might give him an even HIGHER listing in the black book) ... though you aren't nearly as high up as Tahna or as subtle as Lee. Keep working on it.

Tahna gets an award for getting through an entire thread without replying with "Uhmmmmm" to a single question ... and actually winning a few. YAY.

------------------
"Elevator to hell, going up." - What Dreams May Come

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 out of 10? With such competition? Cool.

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps