Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 2: In The Shadow of Z'Ha'Dum (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 2: In The Shadow of Z'Ha'Dum
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morden: Remember, the One is the All...The All encompasses everything, the world, the universe, The one Universe, The All is the One...Together, we are All.

Shadows: Ommmmmmmmmmm..........

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aargh! It was in Bob's section for season 2! I don't have time to second-guess everyone! Besides, "ITSOZ" is a cool title. Behave yourselves or every season 3 BabCom will be from "War Without End" and feature Zathras. . . Or, even worse, every one will feature Marcus Cole. That's a bloody awful lot of BabComs!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argh. Not Marcus Cole. You bloody bastard!

It's definetly Crysalis. the 'in time Ambassador Mollari will do exactly what we want' bit. The only time you saw Shadows in ITSOZ was briefly on a security camera. But you don't get points for being a smart-arse do you?

Damn stoopid Bob.

------------------
"Why can we never meet anyone nice?"
"Why can we never meet anyone who can shoot straight?"
-Lister and the cat

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ixplotz the Shadow: "I'm invisible! Can you see me?"

Mister Morden: "Yes. Maybe you should put some shorts on if you want to continue fighting Good today."

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it just Zathras, or did only 5 people enter these? Zathras find it most hard to choose The One Who Wins Who Has Not Already Won. But in this case, The One Who Wins is Sol System. The Ones Who Not Win are First of Two and Liam.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hooray!

You know, if JMS ever decides to create an all-Zathras B5 spinoff, he needs to hire you for the writing staff.

------------------
"Recombination, then Viacom; Safeway."
--
Soul Coughing

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps