Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 2: The Fall Of Night (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 2: The Fall Of Night
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How will this end? *Vorlon spak* In fire. . .

The second installment of the Babylon 5 CapComs appears hot on the heels of the first, but fear not, non-Babylonians, they will be interspersed with Trek ones - and of course there's a quick guide to who's who. These are once again taken from Bob's Babylon 5 Archive - click on the image to visit.

L to R: Kosh (Joshua Patten, voiced by Ardwright Chamberlain), the Vorlon Ambassador, outside his encounter suit; Captain John Sheridan (Bruce Boxleitner)

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kosh: Well, the wings fold and the bottom roles up, so it's not such a tigh fit, but it does feel good to be out.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: "Y-Y-You're an angel!"

Kosh: "Thanks, John, you're kind of cute yourself."

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kosh: And this is where you're supposed to die...... *drops Sheridan*

*two kids appear out of nowhere*

Kyle: Oh my god, you killed Sheridan!!!!

Stan: YOU BASTARD!!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: Can I have some more of that dust, Tinker bell?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: Kosh was right about this being a trippy ride!

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You go to hell. You go to hell and DIE."

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever danced with a Vorlon in the pale moonlight?

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: "And here I thought I was going to die, Kosh. Thank goodness you can fly."

Kosh: "Fly?"

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: Why are we flying in front of this cheap, ugly painting?

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: *looks down* "What the. . ? Damn, this is beautiful! Why don't we all live here instead of those gloomy corridors? *dreamily* We could have Crysanthemum Sector. . . and Rhododendron Sector. . ."

*Kosh drops him*

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: "What are you doing? It's a long way down! Are you sure this is the way to the Flare Sci-Fi Forums? Hey, don't let go! I hate it when you do that, you know..."

Kosh: "Good."

Sheridan: "You know, when I get this close to you, I realise how butterfly-like you look. You're beatiful, Kosh! But I still don't like you."

Kosh: "Good."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: Do not be alarmed. Continue swimming naked. Aww please, continue. Awww. Alright Kosh, open fire.

Susan and Talia: Oi!

------------------
"Ray...the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say 'Yes!'"
-Winston Zeddmore

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce Boxleitner stars in Cocoon 3.

------------------
"Just because you're floating doesn't mean you haven't drowned."
--
They Might Be Giants

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ghost of Christmas Past: Do you remember this? It was a party you attended when you were young. You weren't so greedy then. And you see that pretty girl?

Sheridan: Loo, I keep telling you, Scrooge lives in the room next to mine. And he doesn't look like a duck either.

------------------
"Why can we never meet anyone nice?"
"Why can we never meet anyone who can shoot straight?"
-Lister and the cat

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps