Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom. . . umm, whatever. . . *shrug* (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom. . . umm, whatever. . . *shrug*
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7: so that's the new model of Drone huh?
BQ: Yep, and you can adapt as many of them as you like to service you!!
7: Hey, we could even get Janeway to join up for one of these.
BQ: Oh Gee, Not that Bit**.
7: You got a point!

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Queen: I am now opening a new line of drones, Seven... Behold! Ken of Borg!

Seven: Could you have at least made him anatomically correct?

Queen: Sorry, doesn't sell...

------------------
"You're heart is free. Have the courage to follow it."
"Its our wits that make us men."
Braveheart, the greatest movie ever made.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven: Um, Queen, why the HELL is the spotlight on us when hunk-boy is over there!

------------------
We sneaked into the nearby Peabody Museum. There, under the smiling eyes of four stuffed Eskimos, we expressed our love physically, as was the style at the time.
~ C. Mongomery Burns

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven: "You've converted the Borg Collective into a night club?"

Queen: "Yes. During a time-raid back to 20th Century Earth, *we* were assimilated by a ruthless force of rigid conformity and senseless progress. It's called disco."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL @ Xentrick*

------------------
"You're heart is free. Have the courage to follow it."
"Its our wits that make us men."
Braveheart, the greatest movie ever made.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that Seven and the Queen taken acting lessons from the Qui-Gon / Jar Jar "no eye contact" school of acting.

------------------
We sneaked into the nearby Peabody Museum. There, under the smiling eyes of four stuffed Eskimos, we expressed our love physically, as was the style at the time.
~ C. Mongomery Burns

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Queen Vader: "Seven, he is your father."

Seven: "Irrelevent. I want my monkeyman."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven: "Why would the Borg use a projection of such inefficient a nature to show me humanity?"

Borg Queen: "We have adapted to service the Nielson Ratings."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Queen: Witness, Seven, what happens to you when you forget to judge the Capcoms... Drone, begin the colon cleansing...

Lee(offcamera): *gulp*

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited September 19, 1999).]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, I'm assuming the massive decrease in the size of my lunchbox is part of the punishment. . . }B)

Anyway, I am modest by nature and don't mean to brag. The look of awe in the faces of women is reward enough.

Oops, I'm still bragging. And why not? The winner is Xentrick. One at a time? Where's the fun in that? Runners-up are Sunspot and Elim Garak. 8)

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big smiley symbol
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even in the future, Real Men go for Calkin Klines...

------------------
"FOOLS! Will I have to kill them ALL?!?!"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps