Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 3: Ceremonies Of Light And Dark (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 3: Ceremonies Of Light And Dark
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I don't want to get killed because of a typo, it would be embarrassing. . ."

We return to the Babylon 5 CapComs, and what was considered the best season of them all. You'd think I could find some better pictures, considering. . . And once again they're from Bob's Babylon 5 Archive - click on the image to visit.

L to R: Sheridan, Delenn, Garibaldi, Ivanova

[This message has been edited by The First One (edited September 19, 1999).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ivanova: Alright, we've struck paydirt! She's got at least $100 in this wallet!

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: When she said she was putty in my arms, I didn't think she was serious!

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ivanova: Aren't you going to give her CPR, John Loverboy?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ivanova gives Delenn a Vulcan Heart Message.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

[This message has been edited by Kosh (edited September 20, 1999).]

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: "This woman's mine, Ivanova; get your own!"

Ivanova: "A one-nighter with Talia and I'm branded for life!"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: "Why?! Why did she have to die?"

Ivanova: "I"m sorry, sir. But she was a Shadow agent."

Sheridan: "What!? How do you know?"

Ivanova: "Garibaldi's hair compass of evil."

Garibaldi: "It's never wrong about this sort of thing."

------------------
"And much of Madness, and more of Sin, and Horror the soul of the plot."
--
The Conqueror Worm, by Edgar Allan Poe

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LMAO!*

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ivanova: It was your garlic breath! *covers face*

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: I love you Delenn.

Ivonova (through gritted teeth): And I love you John.

Sheridan: Er, Susan, are you operating Delenn like a puppet?

Ivonova: I'm sorry, she couldn't handle hearing the word 'damn' for the 23rd time this minute.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: *thinks* Damn, she's drooling over my shirt. Just got this back from the laundry, too. Still, could be worse, could have been blood. . .

Ivanova: *thinks* AND she's wet herself. While sitting in my lap. Great. I mean, I know, I'm a Russian Jew, suffering is part of life, blah blah - but this is ridiculous!

Garibaldi: *thinks* Eww. The last thing she sees is going to be the broccoli stuck in the Captain's teeth. Wonder where he got that, anyway? Must investigate.

------------------
"The next time the workplace seems especially hectic, remind yourself it could be worse: you could have two-dozen sharp-toothed creatures chewing on your nipples." - James Lileks

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: "There must be *something* we can do!"

Ivanova: "I'm sorry, Captain. We just have to face the fact that Mimbari can't eat curry."

Garibaldi: "I probably shouldn't have dared her to have that third plateful."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garibaldi: "Your lipstick poison is curable, John! I could've saved her!"

Ivanova: "He knows, Michael; he knows."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: "There's only one hope left!"

Garibaldi: "We'll have to amputate?"

Ivanova: "You're not going to make me tickle her again, are you?"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

Garibaldi: "Based on the number of stab wounds, the angle of attack, the accuracy of the groups, and the general appearance of the work, I'd say that the assailant was a woman, certainly Russian, possibly Jewish."

Sheridan: "Ivanova...?"

Susan: "Yes, sir...I'll round up the usual suspects immediately."

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps