Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Candid CapCom 1-B (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Candid CapCom 1-B
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUAIL, MORTALS!

The doom that was foretold has come to pass. After you lot successfully weathered my TOS barrage, you had my gander up well and proper, and no mistake. Therefore I have no option but to subject you to my most merciless assault yet, a flood of publicity photos and press shots!

Two minutes after this was taken, Koenig and Doohan beat Shatner up.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: Face it, Spock, you were never any good at "Musical Chairs."

Spock: I still fail to see the logic in this game...

------------------
Ah... Now I enter these hallowed halls a conqueror... Yes...

-Megatron, "The Agenda, Part Three"

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After Scotty's dire prediction about the E-B's new warp drive, Kirk and Co. decide to go out "Thelma and Louise"-style...

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Delenn: "What mistake?"
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

-- Kalesh Naranek, Last of the Vorlon
www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*just noticed* Holy coincidence, Batman! Look at the screen above and between Kirk & Chekov! 8)

------------------
"I am greater than the stars for I know that they are up there and they do not know that I am down here." - William Temple

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D'oh! I was gonna make a submition out of that, Lee!

*will do it anyways*

Proof that the Enterforum-H will be the longest-lived of all the Enterforums. She's still ticking in 2294! Lee, CC and Adam are seen here after having been thawed from cyro suspension to celebrate the forums' 295th anniversary.

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Delenn: "What mistake?"
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

-- Kalesh Naranek, Last of the Vorlon
www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk demonstrates the secret Vulcan 'finger-pinch' which renders its victim with a permanent smile.

------------------
"That is the exploration that awaits you: Not mapping the stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possiblities of existence." - Q, All Good Things...

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bester, finding himself in an alternate universe, takes control of those in command.

------------------
Dramatis Personae

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "Solidarity, brothers."

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: You're getting desperate are you, Jim?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk, Scotty and Chekov, on the short lived 'Captain's Couch'

------------------
Alamaraine, count to four...

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still reluctant to introduce a simple concept like "seatbelt," Starfleet instead experiments with the "hold hands for safety" procedure proven so successful on countless childrens' field trips.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "Go on. Take the picture. We're secure 90's guys..."

Chekov: *thinks* Just smile, and hope that the photographer will be run over by a sehlat before he can dewelop the picture...

Scotty: *thinks* Maybe if I hold really still, they'll think I'm dead...

------------------
"I fart in your general direction!"
-John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and that's 2290's... :-)

------------------
"I fart in your general direction!"
-John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Koenig, Shatner and Doohan in grateful appreciation of the set designer who reinforced the chairs*
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Follow the Yellow Brick Road! Follow the Yellow Brick Road!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps