Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 4: Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 4: Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Get the HELL out of our galaxy!"

We're back with season 4 of Babylon 5, and last we get to see The First One himself! This image was taken from Bob's Babylon 5 Archive - click on the image to visit.

L to R: Lorien (Wayne Alexander), Captain John Sheridan (Bruce Boxleitner)

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lorien: Thank goodness you're here! I've been waiting for someone to help me get this squid off my chin for years!

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lorien: What a fascinating concept... How exactly does one accomplish this "Stop, Drop, and Roll?"

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lorien: "Yes, I like sitting on a Vorlon, Keeps my bum warm".

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First One: "...but when the babysitter picks up the phone, it's the police calling back to say that they traced the threatening phone calls: they're coming...from upstairs!"

Sheridan: "No! No more ghost stories! I want to sing 'Row your boat' and toast marshmellons like those others guys!"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: You ever that feeling that you can't tell whether you're awake, or still dreaming?

Lorien: All the time...Mesculine...Its the only way to fly...

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee: "No, seriously, grow a beard. You'll be beating them off with a stick."

Charles: "OK, I'll think about it. . ."

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LMAO!*

------------------
"Sully, for Shame! And don't be foolish! What are we trying to practice every day? If our friendship depends on things like space and time, then when we finally overcome space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see eachother once or twice?"
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First One: Where you are now, you only half exist...this is a good thing, becuase right now, only SOME people will be able to see how very large your bum looks in that.

Sheridan: *GROAN*

------------------
"Sully, for Shame! And don't be foolish! What are we trying to practice every day? If our friendship depends on things like space and time, then when we finally overcome space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see eachother once or twice?"
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lorien: "Life is but a dream?? That's not true!"

Sheridan: "No No No!! You don't get it. One more time: Row row row your boat..."

------------------
Presenting the NX-59650. It can slice! It can dice! It can seperate into THREE parts!!
Now available with THREE FULL warpcores!
But wait! Buy now, and get a free number upgrade to NX-74913!

To order, call: 0800-PROMETHEUS

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lorien: "So one day, I was down here all alone, when one of the nastier shadows crept right up behind me, and went "BRRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!" I soiled my pants!"

Sheridan: "I'm not surprised!"

Lorien: "No, not then! Just now, when I went "BRRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!""

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited October 05, 1999).]

The First One
Member # 35

(I have to do this - I can't believe anyone hasn't thought of it yet)

Lorien: "What has it got in its pocketses?"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lorien: Whadaminute...This stuff's made in in New York City!

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(From all of the fires)
NEW YORK CITY??

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

Lorien: "Tap your heels together and repeat after me, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home".

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps