Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 4: Moments of Transition (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 4: Moments of Transition
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Get the HELL out of our galaxy!"

Whatever happened to Mr. Garibaldi, you ask? Well, he's in this CapCom. This image was taken from Bob's Babylon 5 Archive - click on the image to visit.

L to R: PsiCop Al Bester (Walter Koenig), Michael Garibaldi (Jerry Doyle), Lyta Alexander (Patricia Tallman).

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyta: Okay, let's try the line again...

Chekov: Warp 6, aye.

Garibaldi: I'm sorry, Mr. Chekov, you're just not what we're looking for. We'll let you know if any positions come up, though.

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the gas take effect, all three begin to pass out.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bester: "You call that a tip?"

Garibaldi: "You mixed up our drink orders, you put your thumb in my salad, *and* you got the 'There's a fly in my soup' punchline wrong. You are the worst waiter I've ever seen, and since a Russian ruble is the lowest valued coin I have on me, that's what you get."

Lita: "You want a tip? Black is not your color."

[This message has been edited by Xentrick (edited October 06, 1999).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garibaldi: Hey, we've finally made it to "Star Trek: The Experience"... Hey, even our waiter looks like Chekov!

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bester: Am thinkink ze bald man is havink too much strong coffee, da?

Lyta: Wow, I don't think i've ever seen him stop smiling quite so quickly before....

------------------
"Sully, for Shame! And don't be foolish! What are we trying to practice every day? If our friendship depends on things like space and time, then when we finally overcome space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see eachother once or twice?"
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bester: "Knight to queen 6."

Garibaldi: "I hate invisible chess..."

------------------
Presenting the NX-59650. It can slice! It can dice! It can seperate into THREE parts!!
Now available with THREE FULL warpcores!
But wait! Buy now, and get a free number upgrade to NX-74913!

To order, call: 0800-PROMETHEUS

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garibaldi: That's the last time I buy Nair shampoo from Ivanova...

Lyta: First that whoopee cushion, now this. Her practical jokes are getting worse.

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

< movie reference>

Garibaldi: Scotch on the rocks...And I mean ice!

------------------

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All; "We all live in a Yellow Submarine, a Yellow Submarine, a Yellow Submarine".

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyta: Flush.....

Garibaldi: I cannot BELIEVE this!!!!!

Bester: I am your vurst nightmare.......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chekov: Here's to Kirk's and Garibaldi's toupees...... may they rest in peace.......

Garibaldi: *FWOOOOOONNNNKKKKKKK!!!!!!*

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Bestor: You take the blue pill, you fall asleep, wake up in your bed and believe what you want to believe... You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Garibaldi: I've already seen that movie. You can take that red pill and shove it up your ass!

------------------
Capcoms Forever! Long Live the Great and Almight Capcom!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyta: "When are they going to serve us!"

Bester: "Please state the nature of the culinary emergency."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garibaldi: "Oh, they're just lovely, aren't they?"

Lyta: "Moves my heart to tears."

Bester: "Vhat vere you saying, sir?"

Lyta: "His hands."

Bester: "Ah, yes. Oil ov Olay, sir?"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps