Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 5: The Wheel of Fire (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 5: The Wheel of Fire
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"In a hundred years, it won't matter who we were. They probably won't even remember."

Dues to the lack of good photos from seasons 4 and 5, I'm doing them both at once. There's another reason, and I'll reveal that in the next s5 CapCom. And don't worry, unlike JMS I'll tie up the loose end from that last sentence. . . 8)

L to R: Lyta Alexander (Patricia Tallman), President John Sheridan (Bruce Boxleitner).

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyta: Wait a minute... You have a beard! And Chris Howell's at TrekSunday! And Krenim's an op! I've stumbled into the mirror universe!

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two out of work actors turn to the "Ronco Scratchomatic" infomercial to pay the bill.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: "I know what you're thinking; did he fire six shots, or only five? Well, to tell the truth..."

Lita: "Sam Spade was right. The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter. Do me a favor, beard-boy: kill me now and save me the 'Go ahead, make my day' part of your repertoire."

Sheridan: "Damn you! That was next!"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: Hold still, Lyta...there's a mosquito on your head...

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: Take it BACK.

Lyta: Facts is facts. Those pants make your bum look big. Just buy a larger pair and get OVER it. Geese..and I thought _I_ had issues...

------------------
"Sully, for Shame! And don't be foolish! What are we trying to practice every day? If our friendship depends on things like space and time, then when we finally overcome space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see eachother once or twice?"
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL@Jeff!!

------------------
Presenting the NX-59650. It can slice! It can dice! It can seperate into THREE parts!!
Now available with THREE FULL warpcores!
But wait! Buy now, and get a free number upgrade to NX-74913!

To order, call: 0800-PROMETHEUS

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan tries to fix a malfunction in his LytaBot.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(In Sheridan's head): 1st One: Who are you
Kosh: Yes
Sheridan:If I don't get a straight answer from one of you, I'm going to plug the $!%@&.
Kosh: Bisket
1st One:And some tea!
Sheridan: OK, we have tea and biskets, and then I plug the $!%@&.
1st One&Kosh:YES
Sheridan: Darn!! She's buggered off!!

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: Damn ear piecing gun. You know what, Lyta, your ear lobes are pretty hard!

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan: Never call my wife a bonehead again!

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyta: Are you sure you want to blow the brains off of a very good looking woman who could REALLY make your day?

Sheridan: I've had a really bad day and you made it worse.........

------------------
Except Temptation

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Lyta: Just think, I could be among the greatest souls in heaven and you'll be consigned to the fiery pits of hell....... Go ahead, pull the trigger.......

Sheridan: Your evangelistical talk is really beginning to bug me.......

Lyta: So I am having an effect?

Sheridan *pulls trigger*: Nope.

------------------
Except Temptation

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Sheridan: Welcome to Lobotomies R Us...this is going to sting...

------------------
Capcoms Forever! Long Live the Great and Almight Capcom!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*thwaps trigger-happy hand* Double post.

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited October 10, 1999).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps