Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » C'mon baby; Let's get Creative... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: C'mon baby; Let's get Creative...
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the deal. I set this going and then clutch my poor head after I see what becomes of it.

A barber's shop on the Promenade....

Sisko walks in: "They just made me a captain!"

Tellarite Barber: "You'll be wanting the special then?"

Sisko: "The what?"

Ten minutes later...

Sisko staggers out onto the promenade and meets Kira who looks at his bald head and says:........

------------------
"FOOLS! Will I have to kill them ALL?!?!"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....."Hello Chrome Dome...... or should I say......"

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You didn't fall for 'the special' did you? What terrible timing."
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kira: "You realize, of course, there's no way you can command the Defiant like that. The reflection will make a glare off the viewscreen. And, besides...

------------------
"It'd be a pity if every pencil on Earth suddenly collapsed in on itself and blew everything up."
-Krenim, TNO chat, September 30, 1999

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one skin head in the Captain's chair at a time, you'll have to grow a beard, or something. Why don't I...

------------------
"One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor". George Carlin

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...hold your head for a second as I fix my hair."
Just then, Jake comes in, sees Kira and Sisko, and says...

------------------

"I'm looking for someone to change my life.
I'm looking for a miracle in my life.
And if you could see, what its done to me...
To lose the love I knew, could safely lead me to
The land that I one knew...
To learn as we grow old, the secrets of our souls."
Question, The Moody Blues

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited October 13, 1999).]

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"..... Uhm... Kira, could you stop using my Dad's head as a mirror for a minute?... I have something to tell him thats... well... VERY important........." *Nog comes in and puts an arm around Jake...*

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

38 days till the dreams become reality...

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jake: Well dad, you see Nog and I have come to realise that we're more than just friends.

Ben: What do you mean?

Jake: Well you see, that day we went to the Gamma Quadrant and met the Jem Hadar for the first time, we were both really scared and to try and get our minds off it we decided to.........

------------------
Do business with us, or we'll ruin you.

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited October 13, 1999).]

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: Well, we...kinda mind-melded.
Jake: But we only did it once!
Nog: Yeah, yeah. But there was that guy staring at us, the same actor that played...

------------------
"So, no room for Bender, huh? Well I'll build my own lunar lander, with blackjack, and hookers.
In fact, who needs a lander, or blackjack?
Ah, screw the whole lot o' ya!"
-- Bender, Futurama.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Lon Suder. And he looked at us with those eyes..."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...and said, with a menacing yet calm tone, 'Would you like to buy a magazine subscription and/or a tree?' After considering the offer, I realised that..."

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I can't find any good quotations." - Frank G

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'd rather buy real estate in Frank's game (shameless plug), but that wasn't an option, so I raised an eyebrow at him, lifted my hand, and..."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...remembered that it's a 'collaborative project,' not a game. Then, I..."

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I can't find any good quotations." - Frank G

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

"... reached out to bite the salesman's index finger when I came to the conclusion that I..."

------------------

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...have forgotten what it was I was trying to say and..."

Sisko interrupts, holding up his hands,
"What is this about my head? I just wanted to feel the wind to my brain a little!"

To which Nog mutters:......

------------------
"FOOLS! Will I have to kill them ALL?!?!"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps