Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » 10A's

Author Topic: 10A's
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will post 10A's or 10Q's every other week or so, providing I am still attending these forums.
Entries will be judged all together instead by each question, so be creative.

1. Lee.
2. The purple t-shirt with the dragons and really nifty things on it!
3. Only if I'm getting a HUGE sum of money, and only if I get to kill the evil llama when i'm done.
4. Bun-bun did it. Ask Santa, he'll agree.
5. Because it occurs to me that even now, someone could have been burning Frank in efigy, and no one caught him quick enough! DAMN YOU ALL!
6. Spam.
7. Are there going to be naked women? If so, I'm in!
8. Don't ask that question. NEVER ask that question.
9. I'm sure the sheep had something to do with it.
10. I asked my plastic my little ponies, and they said that it had something to do with the fact that my roomate sometimes does stomach crunches while naked, socks dissappear in the dryer, and belly-buttons have lint. I decided not to ask for more information.

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

27 days till the dreams become reality...

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Lee.

Any idea who the police were looking for?

What did you give them as a wedding gift?

3. Only if I'm getting a HUGE sum of money, and only if I get to kill the evil llama when i'm done.

Can you confirm that you're insane?

Who tore up my Sluggy Freelance T-shirts?

5. Because it occurs to me that even now, someone could have been burning Frank in efigy, and no one caught him quick enough! DAMN YOU ALL!

BWAHAHA! Why do you think you ever could have suceeded?

6. Spam.

What should I use instead of motor oil?

Are you coming to the senior citizens' center with us?

So, how are you today?

Any idea where CC went?

10. I asked my plastic my little ponies, and they said that it had something to do with the fact that my roomate sometimes does stomach crunches while naked, socks dissappear in the dryer, and belly-buttons have lint. I decided not to ask for more information.

Math Exam - Question 1: Why does the derivative of 1/x at 0 have multiple values?

------------------
Frank's Home Page
Noah Adams: "Well, some of them are really quite understandable. 'Montana is a leg.' is..."
John Linnell: "...it's grammatical. It's not true, and it doesn't strictly make sense, and..."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who looks just like a backward eel?

Lee.

*sexy voice over telephone* So... What are you wearing?

The purple t-shirt with the dragons and really nifty things on it!

Will you let me know when the mail gets here?

Only if I'm getting a HUGE sum of money, and only if I get to kill the evil llama when i'm done.

Um... Who�?

Bun-bun did it. Ask Santa, he'll agree.

Why are you wearing a polka-dot necktie?

Because it occurs to me that even now, someone could have been burning Frank in efigy, and no one caught him quick enough! DAMN YOU ALL!

Why do your breats hurt?

Spam.

Are you going to church with them?

Are there going to be naked women? If so, I'm in!

Who da man?!

Don't ask that question. NEVER ask that question.

Who put the bop in the bop-sh'bop-sh'bop?

I'm sure the sheep had something to do with it.

What's up?

I asked my plastic my little ponies, and they said that it had something to do with the fact that myroomate sometimes does stomach crunches while naked, socks dissappear in the dryer, and belly-buttons have lint. I decided not to ask for more information.

------------------
"I think you people have proven something to the world: that a half a million kids can get together and have three days of fun and music� and have nothing but fun and music."
-Max Yasgur; Woodstock, NY; August, 1969

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Lee.

Who refuses to acknowledge the truth to the ways of the Cranberry Supremecists?

When you think of Charles, what stands out about him in your mind?

Will you dance the can-can if Liam does the funky chicken?

Who exiled me to the Island of Misfit Toys?

Why are you wearing mittens on your ears and have butterfly clips on your fingers?

6. Spam.

What, exactly, is a self-sealing stembolt and, in one word, could you explain what one would taste like, if one were to, hypothetically, eat one of them?

Will you go rob a bank for a minimum fee?

How long is the Defiant, Jubes?

Where did my nose get to and has anyone picked it up yet?

What is the meaning of... "life, Get a"?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without reading the others:

1.In the battle of Dark and Light, for the affections of Jubilee, who wins? Lee

2. If this girl is a Witch, what should I wear on our first date?? The purple T-shirt with the Dragon, and really nifty things on it.

3. Do you, Sir Edward, pledge alligence to the Good Llama, and swear to do battle by his side?? Only if I get paid HUGE sums of money, and only if I get to kill the evil Llama when I'm done.

4. Oh my God, someone's killed the Easter Bunnie, are there any suspects?? Bun-Bun did it, ask Santa, he'll agree!!

5. Jubilee, Why do you look so pissed off?? Because it occurs to me that even now, someone could be burning Frank in efigy, and no one caught him quickly enough!! Damn you all!!

6. And what would you like to go with your Spam, Spam, Spam ,Spam, eggs and Spam, Sir?? Spam!

7. Sir, would you like to join us at the Hari Kreshna temple?? Are there going to be naked women, if so, I'm in!!

8. (At a McDonalds) "Where's the beef?" Don't ask that question. Never ask that question!!

9. Does anybody know why Liam got arrested last night??
I'm sure the sheep had something to do with it.

10. Why am I locked up in here with a guy who thinks he's Jon-Luc Picard, another who thinks he is Queen Elizabeth, and another who thinks he's Kate Smith?? Well... I asked my plastic ponies, and they said it had something to do with the fact that my roomate sometimes does stomach crunches while naked, socks dissappear in the dryer, and bellybuttons have lint. I decided not to ask for more information.

------------------
"One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor". George Carlin

[This message has been edited by Kosh (edited October 25, 1999).]

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ahhh! No more lies! Just tell me Frank, who is the other woman?!"
1. Lee.

"And this weeks INDISPENSIBLE fashion accessory is:"
2. The purple t-shirt with the dragons and really nifty
things on it!

What did Terry Christian say to the producer's suggestion for an item for "The Word"?

"But Prime Minister, you authorised these arms sailes didn't you?!"

"My GOD! We just sit here and STEW in our own JUICES and squeal about the world and all its terrible GOO. We gotta get OUT THERE - "
5. Because it occurs to me that even now, someone could
have been burning Frank in efigy, and no one caught him
quick enough! DAMN YOU ALL!

*insert gratuitous Monty Python reference and then say*
6. Spam.

"Hey Monty, wan't to go get a drink or something?"

If JMS is such a genius, why did season 5 suck major ASS?

"Can I go now officer? My friend and I are clearly innocent in this matter."

"Well my dear, just lie back and tell me why you think you deserve this promotion"
10. I asked my plastic my little ponies, and they said that it had something to do with the fact that my roomate sometimes does stomach crunches while naked, socks disappear in the dryer, and belly-buttons have lint. I decided not to ask for more information.

------------------
"NO! NO! Kill you all!
Die! MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. "What does a Vorlon Really look like under that encounter suit?"

2. "What is your quest?"

3. "Would you play in a AD&D game with First of Two?"

4. "Who took my Superman underoos?"

5. "Why are you breathing heavy while Charles isn't around?"

6. "What are little trolls made of?"

7. "Going to the Renaissance faire?"

8. "First of Two, tell me the secrets you've learned."

9. "What really happened on that Lear Jet?"

10. "What proof is there for the existence of mini-black holes?"

------------------
'In every country and in every age the priest has been hostile to Liberty; he is always in allegiance to the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection of his own." ---- Thomas Jefferson

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited October 27, 1999).]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's been the answer to six different questions so far, all of them in some way derogatory towards him?

1. Lee.

What do you want?

Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

3. Only if I'm getting a HUGE sum of money, and only if I get to kill the evil llama when I'm done.

Who's been sleeping in my bed?

Why are you here?

What do you call annoying unsolicited emails that try to sell you things?

6. Spam.

Would you like to go on a camping holiday with me?

How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck if a wood-chuck could chuck wood?

Who shot JR?

Why?

10. I asked my plastic my little ponies, and they said that it had something to do with the fact that my roomate sometimes does stomach crunches while naked, socks disappear in the dryer, and belly-buttons have lint. I decided not to ask for more information.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this thread had a poor turnout, and I got a few complaints that the answers were too hard to come up with questions for. This doesn't mean my answers are too hard, it means you people aren't creative enough.... *LOL*

no, seriously, some of them might be a bit too hard, so I'll just post questions from now on.

First Place: Kosh. I havn't stopped laughing yet. *LMAO*
Second Place: The Foxy One. *L*
Third Place: The Shadow. And no, I can't really confirm my sanity, or lack there of.

See ya next week, when I post 10 questions......

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

15 days till the dreams become reality...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps