Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » New competitions/contests (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New competitions/contests
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't you hear? Daryus's latest genetic manipulation via curry is slowly exchanging your minds with Frank's.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh heh heh...

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Okay, what's an MSD?" - Rick Sternbach

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac Games? What the heck are those? *L*

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That explains this odd compulsion to watch old cartoons.

------------------
"Stirs a large iron pot. Casting a spell on Vermont."
--
John Linnell

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh YEAH. Sorry. Been so long since we had that particular debate that I'd forgotten. Shadow, not Sol. Just out of curiosity, are Frank, TSN, and I the only Mac users here?

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons; for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN isn't a Mac user either, actually. I guess his, uh, apparent stunning intelligence and seemingly-good decision-making threw you off.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL*

------------------
"Stirs a large iron pot. Casting a spell on Vermont."
--
John Linnell

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega: You're lucky. If I weren't of such a forgiving nature, you'd already be dead w/o knowing what had hit you. *L*

------------------
"Agh! Save me from the wee turtles!"
-Groundskeeper Willy, The Simpsons

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"apparent stunning intelligence and seemingly-good decision-making" are characteristics of Mac users? Maybe AFTER they buy one, realize their mistake and get a PC.

I'm sorry, but Macs have NEWBIE written all over them, especially iMacs. Stupid colors and hockey-puck mouses, Yeeeccchhh!

I think Murphy had Macs in mind when he said "Make a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will use it."

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

You're probably just jealous because your computer isn't blue.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know, it's impossible to organise anything around here.

Anyway Frank, you're just jealous because your computer can't also function as a make-shift fire-place. Mainly fire though..

------------------
Cordellia: "Well, does looking at guns make you wanna have sex?"
Xander: "I'm seventeen. Looking at linoleum makes me wanna have sex."

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh? Who's the other Mac user, then? When we had the IBM vs. Mac debate when I first got here seven or eight months ago, there were two Mac users besides me. One was Frank, and I could have sworn that TSN was the other.

And I hate iMacs. I'll take one of those G3 towers any day. It's a real, upgradable comp with a real keyboard and mouse, but it's that cool color of blue!

Back to the subject at hand: I'll have to register Kali, but I'd love to get into multiplayer Warcraft.

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons; for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Best place for Warcraft is Heat.net, as well as many other games....its also free!

------------------

Omega
Member # 91

PC only, too. Anyone know if I can find I free network where I can play Mac games online?

------------------

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I belive that was me. I love the Mac. Although for price reasons, I must use a cheap-ass pc at home. But I have a kick-butt G3 at work.

------------------
Thank God that we live in a country so hysterical over crime that a 10 yr old child can tried as an adult.
~C. Mongomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited November 06, 1999).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps