Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » jglelfmjlnlkmh khloljljlclk jllfmh kolfmkhehehepa (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: jglelfmjlnlkmh khloljljlclk jllfmh kolfmkhehehepa
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
johmmllk ljlkliloljlklj mjlf lmlomllk lglclc lfll molfmk lg mhloljljlclkhehehe

jglelfmjlnlkmh lklelilfljlolelm lllfmhldlgmjhe kjlnlomi lflelk lomi ldmkliln ldlfmhlkhehehe jnlgmhlj mjlf lllolmmkmhlk lfmkmjhe kmlfmklcljlehmmj molfmk milgmoif

hajijgjijbjcjkhghgha
hdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdpa
jgmllfleia hhkolfmk mhlklglclcmo ljlf lhlklclolkmllk lole mjlglblolelm mhlomilbmihc ljlflehmmj molfmkifhhpa
kjlgmhmhlglemjia hhjilglclimklclgmjlklj mhlomilbmihehhpa
jgmllfleia hhjilglclimklclgmjlklj lfle mmlnlgmjif kolfmkmh lllolelmlkmhmiifhhpa
hdhd jhlclglblkhmmi kilkmllklehc kklcmjmhlgmmlfmhlclj

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
������ ���� ���� ������� ���� �� �����!!!!! ������ ��� ���������� ��!!!! ����, ��'� ���� ���� �������� ���� ���� ���� �'�
����� ����� ���, ����������� �����.

------------------
If my mind wasn't a total blank all the time, I'd have something creative written here. But it is. So sue me.
[ www.linneberg.com ] | [ [email protected] ]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Due to what becomes of these sorts of threads, this belongs in the contest forum. Et viola!

------------------
"Stirs a large iron pot. Casting a spell on Vermont."
--
John Linnell

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got what CC is saying...now to figure out the pattern!

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Okay, what's an MSD?" - Rick Sternbach

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jglelfmjlnlkmh khloljljlclk jllfmh kolfmkhehehepa!

????

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jalkllllia kjlnlgmjhmmi lamkmimj mjlnlk mjlomjlclkhe

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Okay, what's an MSD?" - Rick Sternbach

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ug, zug zug

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
http://www.phix-it.com/~perseus/

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loktar!

Dabu

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bangs head against wall*

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

15 days till the dreams become reality...

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What exactly is this? Some sort of code?

The bald frog eats mindless pizza, while the fat groundhog sits on a stump waiting for fuzzy rain.

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultrachops speaks my kind of code. I mean, what is the point of this? Either "I have loads of time on my hands to transpose this rubbish" or "I know a fancy little engine that converts it and you don't, nyah-hah, I'm far more versed in the Internet than you."

I'm going to start my own little competition: construct a legible sentence out of the words "give," "me," "a," "f***ing," and "break."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

You should try figuring it out, Lee.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"We've got some new songs here that are not even on the MP3 thing. They're not available in any format, except of course the bootlegs that seem to proliferate all through our audience, as we watch people lip-synch along to songs that HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED! DAMN YOU!" - John Linnell

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's sorta a contest to see who DOES have the time on their hands to figure it out...

------------------
Avon: "You really do believe in taking risks, don't you?"
Tarrant: "Calculated risks."
Avon: "Calculated on what? Your fingers?"
-- Blake's Seven, Ultraworld

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

I, for example, stayed up well beyond 1 AM to do so.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"We've got some new songs here that are not even on the MP3 thing. They're not available in any format, except of course the bootlegs that seem to proliferate all through our audience, as we watch people lip-synch along to songs that HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED! DAMN YOU!" - John Linnell

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I understand it, here goes:

If we assign a numeric value to each letter based on the formation of the letter [ie: Letters based around a curve are 2 , upright letters are 1 and lower letters are 3] We can substitute that for the letter like this:

johmmllk ljlkliloljlklj mjlf lmlomllk lglclc lfll molfmk lg
Which is: 3+2+1+2+2+1+1+1 1+3+1+1+1+1+2+2+1+2+1+3 3+1+1 1+3+1+2+1+2 1+1+1+1 2+2+1+1+2+1 1+3

=64. [Note: I only used one section because I deciphered it immediately.]

Now, if you take 64, and add 602 Which is exactly the area code for Scottsdale, Arizona United States, you get

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps