Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » jglelfmjlnlkmh khloljljlclk jllfmh kolfmkhehehepa (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: jglelfmjlnlkmh khloljljlclk jllfmh kolfmkhehehepa
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU!!
*eyes burn with fire*

YOU MENTIONED... THE WORD!

YOU SHALL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*CACKLE, EVIL LAUGH, CACKLE, cough, sputter, choke, keel-over, die*

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This's bad news. I've got Mr. Capps after me. *Puts spaghetti strainer on head and runs out the door and screams "YOU'LL NEVER EAT ME ALIVE!", inviting curious looks from bystanders*

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*runs, fast, in the opposite direction*

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

11 days till the dreams become reality...

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magnus, that's right! He won't eat you alive... eating you dead is just as good!

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff: *Cheezy Pirate Accent* Arrr! Them beasts won't eat ye dead! It takes all the sport away from it! If I know my monsters, He'll be searchin' to find me unawares, and the BAM, I'll be gobbled up nice 'n good.

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yviuiuik://yyytyzixyw.iqynytyzixywyqytyjikiqyw.yeywiu/yqyiyj-yxyjye/UJWQWQWUUJUQ.yqyiyj

That's a URL.

------------------
Avon: "You really do believe in taking risks, don't you?"
Tarrant: "Calculated risks."
Avon: "Calculated on what? Your fingers?"
-- Blake's Seven, Ultraworld

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WUyvyziu iiyziq iuynyn ywyziqij.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"We've got some new songs here that are not even on the MP3 thing. They're not available in any format, except of course the bootlegs that seem to proliferate all through our audience, as we watch people lip-synch along to songs that HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED! DAMN YOU!" - John Linnell

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

UNyv, iiyvij?

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UZiu ytywyziqiu yeynii ijyniw yvyziyyw yz yqytiwyw yziq iuyn iiyvyziu yjiq yqyzikyjiuyzytyjirywyu yzyeyu yeyniu?

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WIywytyt, iuyvyw ytynyqyziuyjynye yjye iuyvyw WWWXUT yriwiqiu iqywywylywyu ynyxiyyjyniwiq.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"We've got some new songs here that are not even on the MP3 thing. They're not available in any format, except of course the bootlegs that seem to proliferate all through our audience, as we watch people lip-synch along to songs that HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED! DAMN YOU!" - John Linnell

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

UJiq yjiu ixywyzytytij WUUVUZWU ynyxiyyjyniwiq, UYixyzyeys? WQyvyniwytyuyz ylyzyuyw yjiu yziu iqynytyzixywyqytyjikiqyw.yeywiu yjiuiqywytyy yjyeiqiuywyzyu ynyy yziu yyytyzixyw. UNyv iiywyt.

URywyyyy: WJiwik, iuyvyziu'iq iuyvyw ikynyjyeiu.

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

UJ iiyniwytyu yvyziyyw yiyniuiuywye iuyvyziu iuynyn.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UIynyuyuywiqiq yvywytik ylyw yzytyt, UJ'yl yiynyjyeyi yniwiu iiyjiuyv yz yeiwiuyqyziqyw, yzyeyu yvyzyeyiyjyeyi yniwiu iiyjiuyv yeiwiuyqyziqywiq....yzyeyu ikixywiuiuij iqynynye UJ'UL yiynyjyeyi iuyn yxyw yz yeiwiuyqyziqyw, WUUNUN!

*yiynywiq yeiwiuiq*

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

11 days till the dreams become reality...

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

<UVynylywixiqikywyzys>UNynynyv, yeiwiuiq. *yuixynynyt-yiyzixyiytyw*</UVynylywixiqikywyzys>

------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I ever get a horse I'm going to name it Pretty, because horses are pretty.

(And yes, I did steal that.)

------------------
"If you are going to be my girlfriend please don't dump me after I like you."
--
Michael

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps