Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Interrogation of the Com!

Author Topic: The Interrogation of the Com!
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to what will most likely be the most bizzare contest to ever (dis)grace the Forums: The Interrogation of the Com!

Basically, this follows the same basic formula that created the infamous "The Interrogation of Charles Capps" threads:

First, find an existing Flare thread title created on or before November 7, 1999 (so as to prevent people from creating thread titles for this contest). Then, come up with the funniest "alternate" topic you can. Winner has the funniest entry. Have fun!

------------------
"Captain! I must protest! I am NOT my neighbour's dog!"

- The First One, TrekSunday chat, Oct. 17, 1999.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh... I forgot one other rule:

You must include a link to the thread so I may verify its existance.

------------------
"Captain! I must protest! I am NOT my neighbour's dog!"

- The First One, TrekSunday chat, Oct. 17, 1999.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About half of Baloo's threads are gonna qualify... *LOL*

------------------
Avon: "You really do believe in taking risks, don't you?"
Tarrant: "Calculated risks."
Avon: "Calculated on what? Your fingers?"
-- Blake's Seven, Ultraworld

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pines for simpler days of "caption competitions" and "S&M bondage fanasy threads"*

------------------
"You will be swept away....
You, your men, your ship, your WORLDS!"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unless someone archived them, the bondage threads burned with the SFCR.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So start another one! What, nobody can think of any anymore?? Geez! A collection of some of the most twisted minds in the galaxy, and you'ns can't come up with one decent Interrogation thread??

Man, and I came already dressed!
*Poses in his X-Large Superman Underoos*
Tra-la-la-laaaaa! It's... /*obscure, but increasingly popular book reference*/ Captain Underpants!!

Dav Pilkey rules.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Baloo and I have been reading the same books

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited November 10, 1999).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

*ahem*

Four responses and no entries...

------------------
"Stop right there! I have here the only working phaser ever built! It was fired only once: to keep William Shatner from making another album."

- The Collector, "Treehouse of Horror X," The Simpsons.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Non-Entry Number Five)

I archived the interrogation just before SFCR disappeared for good. It'll pop up on the OL and post 'em...

------------------
"Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?"
-Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

I declare myself the winner, as nobody actually entered.

This may go down in Enterforum history as the first contest that had absolutely no entries...

------------------
"Stop right there! I have here the only working phaser ever built! It was fired only once: to keep William Shatner from making another album."

- The Collector, "Treehouse of Horror X," The Simpsons.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're mistaken, Krenim... Everyone who posted in here has entered in the true style of the Interrogation threads...completely wandering off from the original intent of the thread.

:-)

I am now going to overload on Hershey's� Chocolate Syrup.

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, sure doesn't feel that long... becomes "The Secret Life of Jeff Raven".

TSN dared me to.......!: "When Interrogations Attack, a Fox Special".

The Invasion of England begins: "Calling all Blue Canaries".

I started this on Wednesday, or so says the timestamp.. Oops; forgot about it.

Is that how one does it?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps