Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Collective Story !! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Collective Story !!
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok.. this hasn't been done in a long time, I'd imagine. Let's Be Creative!!!!
I start, you guys continue:

Where no one has gone...

...TNG Reprise...

The ship was quiet. Not even a Klingon Targ was stirring as Lt.Comm. Worf walked the decks of the USS Defiant. The war was over, the Federation successful, and yet something was missing...

Lost in his thoughts, he barely felt a body bounce from his chest as he heard the yelp of the falling crewmember. AS he looked down, brought from his daze, he noticed it was ....

------------------
- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax

[This message has been edited by Alshrim Dax (edited December 16, 1999).]

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wesly Crusher!!! What was he doing here thought Worf!!?? Worf stuck out his hand to help Wesley up, but apparently the kid was unconscious. After a few moments of trying to wake him up he decided something was seriously wrong. As klingon adrenalin worked it's way through his body, he wanted to punch a wall, there was nothing he could do right now but call sickbay.

"Worf to sickbay....

------------------
and I, I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the diference.

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was Julian Bashir that anwered,
"Yes Worf?"
"I seem to have ... injured a member of the crew"
"Bring him to Sickbay emmediately. Knowing you, you probably killed the person"
Worf picked up the boy and ran through the narrow hallways to sick,
"Wesley Crusher!!" exclaimed Bashir just as the boy came to..
"You called," Said Wes.

Just then the klaxon rang, and the Defiant rocked violently..

"ALL HANDS BATTLESTATIONS," cried out Sisko's voice ..

------------------
- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worf and Bashir both wondered how Sisko had known that Crusher was onboard. Then the ship was rocked by phaser fire, and they realized they had more than one problem.

(BTW, is this supposed to be a real story, or a "Let's Be Creative..."-type story?)

------------------
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the 'net, and he won't bother you for weeks.

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wesley sat up and sat "quick modify the shield to a +4.3 phase variance." and then colapsed back down on the biobed.

Worf and Julian exchanged looks, and they both hit their com badges at the same time and said "worf/bashir to/to O'brian/O'brian modify/modify the/the shields/shields to/to a/a +4.3/+4.3 phase/phase variance/variance./.

seconds later the ship was calm again.

back on the bridge Sisko gives command to Nog,and notifies Worf/Bashir that he is on his way to sickbay

well since I already see 2 major holes in the story, I think it should be a lets be creative.

------------------
my favorite web site
http://www.csoft.net/~datanet/bb/Ultimate.cgi

"Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts."
"I don't care what universe you're from, that's got to hurt!"

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

OHH YEs.. big time let's get creative... Make this as outrageous as possible!!

------------------
- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Setting: The Q Continuum. Noonish.

"I say, Q, old fellow? Mind giving me a hand with this?"

Q looked up from the latest edition of "Everything You Already Know Quarterly". It was a warm day in the Q Continuum, if such a place can be said to have days, warm or otherwise. He saw his friend, Q, busily tugging on a large rope. Or rather, the other entity was exerting some sort of n-dimensional force upon a decidedly shabby looking bit of superstring.

"Uh, Q? Are you sure you should be pulling on that? I mean, I would imagine it's supposed to be somewhere."

"Exactly, Q! I found this over by that fashionable little nebula in the Eastern Orion Arm. Now, I know what they say about loose threads and all, but I just had to follow up on this one."

Q looked at Q with a vague sense of omnipotent unease.

"You mean to say you're pulling on it?"

"Well, I would have cut it, like the manual says, but I didn't have a pair of Quantum Shears. So I thought if I pulled it fast enough, I could break it. Can't have one of these loose strings hanging around, can we? But...it's a bit tougher than I thought. So if you could just give me a hand?"

Q sighed.

"Oh, why not. Though I'd rather like to see the look on a mortal's face when he saw one of these tunneling up at him from subspace. On three. One, two, three!"

And with a noise like a hundred trains smashing into a hundred steel walls, or rather with a noise like the fabric of the universe being torn apart; the fabric of the universe was torn apart.

"Holy Q. We are so in trouble."

(To explain why Wesley Crusher popped into existance on the Defiant, you see.)

------------------
"I wish that everything went just as I wish everything would go."
--
John Linnell

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next Scene:
Midday: Trill

Ezri Dax skipped down the soft white sand, squinting in the hot Trillian sun. Her toes hit the cool edges of the Traaken sea. It is SO good to be on leave she thought to herself as the water flowed over her feet. Immediately she had a flashback - but not one of her own. She was on Risa with Worf... in love. It was a sweet memory of Jazia's trip to Risa with Worf after that short but wet trip some two or three years ago. Ezri warped back into the present and sat on the wet sand like a child ready to build a sandcastle. Ezri felt it before she saw it... it became a little cooler and then the light dimmed as if a great hand had covered the sun. Her instinct was to tap her comm badge but it, along with her towel was back up the beach. Covered in sand Ezri reached her bundle of belongings and tapped her comm badge. "Lt. Ezri Dax to Starfleet Command"
There was no answer - instead a crackling sound camefrom her comm badge. *Tsk* NOW what Ezri thought to herself as she gathered her belongings and headed back to the beach bar where Quark was getting "one with nature"...

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why anyone would order a drink with nature, he'll never understand. Anyway, as he saw Dax approaching, he handed off the drink to an assistant and went to meet her.

"Hello, Ezri. Aren't we looking nice today?"

"Well, I am, anyway." she responded, eyeing his bright aquamarine and heliotrope outfit. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, just taking a bit of a vacation" he muttered under his breath. Then, slightly louder than a normal tone of voice, "And following you!" When he saw the look of shock on Ezri's face he thought "Oh, crap! I said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud again!"

"Well, uh... That's, um... I... Ah... Can I use your comm terminal?"

Hand shaking slightly, Quark pointed to a monitor behind the bar. Ezri mumbled her thanks and went over to it. Quark walked down the beach and jumped in the ocean.

------------------
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the 'net, and he won't bother you for weeks.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meanwhile, back in the Q Continuum.....

Q looked at Q with an exasperated look on his face.

"Oh, right, just pull hard on the thread and it'll snap off and no one will by any the wiser for our meddling. NOW what are you going to do, Hmmmmm?"

Q looked down at the ground (or what passes for a ground).
"Well.... If we run REALLY fast...."

But it was too late. Q's everywhere had heard the ripping and were running to see what'd happened, or at the very least who'd done it. And following them was the major big important Q!

(okay, so I don't watch the shows much... *LOL* )

------------------
"SHOES!"

Gepta001
Member # 231

The big Q arrives on the scene and looks at Q (John De Lancie) and Q2. Steam is literally pooring out his ears. Big Q poins at Q2 and says "banishment inside a blackhole, with the music of Micheal Bolton playing in your head for 5 millenium." He then looks at Q and says "we've had this problem before and I know how to deal with it...your sentence is being mortal again!! mwuahahahhahaha" and big q snaps his fingers, and Q appears on the bridge of the USS voyager in the delta quadrant of the galaxy. Janeway turns to him and says "Q, just what the hell are you doing on my ship!? Get off right this moment!"

Q replies "oh mon cherie, I'm here to help you get home, don't I get a hug?"

back at the q continuem Big Q plugs the hole, and nobody notices a few misplaced galatic items, such as a pulsar in order with pluto, the mutara nebula is in Krenim space, a Romulan warship got thrown to the far side of the Gamma quadrant, and Wesley Crusher got thrown onto the Defiant.

------------------
my favorite web site
http://www.csoft.net/~datanet/bb/Ultimate.cgi

"Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts."
"I don't care what universe you're from, that's got to hurt!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK then this is a silly story

Dax thanks Quark for the use of the comm unit and contacts the starfleet headquarters in the Trillian captital Trajan...

Starfleet this is Lt. Ezri Dax come in please...

Silence and then a crakle and then a voice...

"Yes Ezri I think we can guess why your calling"

"The ano-"
"The Anomaly... yes"

"So everything is OK then"

a pause...

"yes - thankyou Starfleet out"

The transmission was hastily cut.

Ezri turned to Quark who - of course was near by...

"Quark, I don't like the sound of this"
"Neither do I - you haven't even ordered"
"Quark!"
"Don't yell at ME Lieutenant... its your dream"

Ezri sat straight up in bed, she was still on DS9.

"Julian!" she said out loud.

fade out.

OK, so I'm still writing a normal story - oh well...

Andrew

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Julian rolled over and looked at her. "Yes, Ezri?"

Dax looked at Julian next to her in the bed, thought for a moment, then screamed.

------------------
"Back in the 14th century, stair-stepping to the oldies was not considered manly."
-John Scalzi, on the longbow as the best weapon of the second millennium

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU'RE NOT MORN!

Bashir: All this time we were making love, you were thinking of Morn?

Dax: All this time? You didn't last very long at all!

*Bashir glares at her for a minute or two then replies*.....

------------------
The line must be drawn here, this far, no further. Picard, First Contact

The line has to be drawn here, this far and no further. Quark, Dogs of War

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Although that was bloody funny - wasn't Julian on the Defiant...

------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps