Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Collective Story !! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Collective Story !!
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wonders when the Borg are gonna show up*

This is a collective story, after all...

------------------
Mephistopheles's Repossessions and Furnace Works
C/O
Mephistopheles, Cain, Brutus, Medici, Torquemada, Richelieu,
Metternich, Tweed, Rasputin & Daley, Attorneys-at-Law
1 Perdition-on-the-Styx Plaza
Dis, The Nether Regions

"A Hell of a Law Firm"

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bashir's presence on DS9 is explained easily enough, him and Morn got switched when the galactic plug was pulled. Morn is now sitting in the Defiants Sickbay.

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega: You want the Borg, you got the Borg!
(although I know I'm taking a horrible risk doing it this way...)

Meanwhile, First of Two regains consciousness, only to find himself disconnected from the collective and lying on the floor of one of Quark's holosuites, looking up into the eyes of...

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the son of Q. He snaps his fingers and...
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so loving this ...

(story cont...)

turns Julian into Morn.

Meanwhile, back at the Defiant ....

Kira: Receiving a transmission, Captain.
Sisko: Put on speakers Colonel.

"We are the Borg. You will be assimilated.. we will add your biological and technological destinctiveness to our own... Resistance is Futile.."

Sisko: Ya.. but what do you really want??

Borg: Truthfully .. all we want is Julian Bashir and Morn...

Sisko: Morn?? Why??

Borg: HE's handsome ...

Kira: You've got to be kidding!!!

From the Borg cube which was now coming into view... a energy bolt shot forth and struck the Defiant, causing power relay and monitors to spark and explode.

Borg: You must comply ...

Q Continuum:

Q1: Now this is entertainment..

with a snap of his fingers.. the Enterprise E appeared..

Q1: Ahh.. mon capitaine has arrived ...

------------------
- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax

[This message has been edited by Alshrim Dax (edited December 18, 1999).]

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suddenly Julian and Morn appeared on the Defiant's bridge (no doubt from the meddlings of the Q) then they were gone then they were back again... although this time there was only one figure... it was Juliorn - the combination of Julian Bashir and Morn...

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ande he calls himself Captain Juliorn, and is a little too frisky.

Captain Juliorn: "Ensign, can you handle the Captain's Log?"

Ensign: "Is it Supple-mentary?"

When, at that exact moment, a herd of Targ come racing through the bridge and devour...

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited December 19, 1999).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...the captain's log.

------------------
"'...This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased. Deny it!' cried the Spirit stretching out its hand towards the city. 'Slander those who tell it ye! Admit it for your factious purposes, and make it worse. And abide the end!'"
-Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worf grimaces and nearly passes out! while the targ dissappear and Juliorn contorts fades and Lieutenant George Primmin - Odo's nemesis from season 1 - appears...

Primmin: "Wesley?"

------------------

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo: Wesley? You mean Wesley Crusher? Where is that sonofabitch? He may have been able to take over one show completely, but I'll be damned if I let him take over this one. Come here you...COME HERE!

While the chase is happening, Kira walks in, sees them and shouts.....

------------------
Worf: He is an overgrown child and she is...confused.

O'Brien: It could still work.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Hands OFF my ODO!

Primmin starts convulsing and turns into... Michael Eddington...

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...who phasers Wesley on the grounds that he is "worse than the Borg".

------------------
"'...This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased. Deny it!' cried the Spirit stretching out its hand towards the city. 'Slander those who tell it ye! Admit it for your factious purposes, and make it worse. And abide the end!'"

Lt. Tom
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cut to a scene filled with peasants holding colorful flags*

PEASANTS: Yay.

*cut to...*

IP: Logged
Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all of the sudden a flock of african swallows drop cocunuts on worfs head, smashing his skull in.

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

However, now that the swallows are unladen, it is possible for the others to calculate their airspeed velocity, making it a simple matter to phaser them down.

Eddington picks a few of the birds up. "Anyone for a barbecue?" he asks, heading for the mess hall.

------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps