Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Collective Story !! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Collective Story !!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tripitaka shouts "Monkey!" but Pigsy had already started to devour the bird-kebabs that have started falling from the sky...

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Director: CUT! Now, who or what the hell is Tripitaka and Pigsy when it's at home. Stick to the script or you're gone.

Okay, Action! scene starts again

------------------
Worf: He is an overgrown child and she is...confused.

O'Brien: It could still work.

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ensign gepta walks over the the barbecue and says "hell yeah man, I'd love some barbeque I'm hungry as a wolf!!"

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While Gepta's eating, A-Ha, Duran-Duran or Glass Tiger (Whoever sang that 'hungry like the wolf' song) come over and rip the food away. "We're hungry like the wolf, dammit. And now we're nobody's."

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suddenly, the Grateful dead appeared singing "Dire Wolf". Unfortunately, when they sang the line "Don't murder me", Eddington decided, just to be contrary, to phaser them all. A lightning bolt promptly came out of nowhere and vaporized Eddington.

"What the...?!" exclaimed Ensign Oftheweek. "I thought they proved in 2178 that there is no god in the 'lightning bolt zaps you if you do something wrong' sense..."

"True," replied one of the birds on the barbecue grill, "but even the universe cannot tolerate such a blatant obscenity as the destruction of the Grateful Dead."

------------------
"'...This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased. Deny it!' cried the Spirit stretching out its hand towards the city. 'Slander those who tell it ye! Admit it for your factious purposes, and make it worse. And abide the end!'"
-Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As everything settled down, a rabid stuffed spider came trampling through Ensign Oftheweek's prized Tomato plants, and ate all of the Barbequed food.

Ensign Oftheweek reached in the open picnic basket and...

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Discovered an entire log of SPAM just waiting to be eaten!!

He jumped up and down with unadulterated glee, and then sat down to munch upon it with zest and pure delight when suddenly.....

------------------
"SHOES!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...eight or nine Vikings singing "Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, lovely Spam, wonderful Spam" came in, took it away from him, and devoured it in one fell swoop.

------------------
"'...This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased. Deny it!' cried the Spirit stretching out its hand towards the city. 'Slander those who tell it ye! Admit it for your factious purposes, and make it worse. And abide the end!'"
-Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Lt. Tom
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frowning, Oftheweek walks over to the replicator to obtain some more Spam.

"Spam."
"There are 42 varieties of Spam on record. Eggs and Spam; eggs, bacon, and Spam; eggs, bacon, sausage, and Spam--"
"Spam. Just plain, normal Spam."

Suddenly, the replicator explodes in the approved manner for a Starfleet control surface. You'd think they'd learn to use fuses or at least stop running the EPS conduits right under the consoles....

IP: Logged
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then:
Bender walks across the screen...

------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and says: Anybody got any booze for a robot who's down on his luck?

The whole room points him to a bottle of Romulan ale and a barrel of bloodwine. He promptly downs the barrell of bloodwine, takes a swig of the ale, and passes out.

Then, out of nowhere, appears...

------------------
New sig coming soon!

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gepta's chillin under some missil toe and ashley judd walks over and kissen him, just then Q snaps his fingers and they both dissapear. everyone is on the DS9 promenade and it's snowing,and father christmas is handing out christmas presents to everyone, even Q!!

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Santa says: "She has kept me out for too long... but her power is diminishing... It is Christmas and soon it will be spring"

something like the lion the witch and the wardrobe

------------------

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meanwhile in the Nexus ...

Christmas was still being celebrated, as J.L Picard opens up his gift given to him by his decease nephew!

"Oh.. a Type 2 Phaser Rifle ... how nice"

------------------
- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Picard raises the phaser to his dead Nephew's head - your NOT my NEPHEW! - he was taller had an accent and straight hair - he also played me at a younger age!

"There are FOUR LIGHTS!" ahhh errr

*fires phaser*

------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps