Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Collective Story !! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Collective Story !!
Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trelane says "I think I like this better" and snaps his fingers, Adam Duritz and the Counting Crows are now at the Front of the bridge, and the crew is sitting on easy chairs in the bridge smoking pot and drinking beer.

-FTM

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suddenly (ever notice how nothing ever happens gradually in these stories?), Graham Chapman walk in wearing a military uniform. "Right! Stop it! This is getting too silly! Put that out!" He takes one the joints and drops it in the officer's drink. "Now, out! Everybody! Silly, silly, silly!" He snaps his fingers and everyone disappears.

------------------
"The Earl of Sandwich invented the sandwich. Samuel Morse invented the Morse Code. Plato invented the plate."
-Holly, Red Dwarf: "Parallel Universe"

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the of the sudden the aliens attack....and shields, well....shields are down...

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What ship are we on again... Isn't it Voyager??? wholy confusing..

For the sake of arguement .. let's say we are ..

All omnipotents snap out of the picture as 2 Borg Cubes fly into view ..

Kim (whose captain still): Sheild, arm torpedo and commence evasive maneuvers.
Picard (still in dance garb) Agreed.
Janeway (at conn): aye, captains

Kim: Since your here, captain, I would suggest you go change... we can use your expertise here.

*picard storms off the bridge and into the ready room*

*Bridge in unison point to the turbo lift* : That way!!

Picard: Right then!

------------------
I feel more like I do now, then when I first got here!! :)

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax;

Gepta001
Member # 231

just then a Romulan Warbird decloaks and joins the attack against the borg, a communications signal is sent from the romulan ship, It's Spock!!

------------------
"I'm not feeling alright today, I'm not feeling that great"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring Me Captain Janeway, said Spock... Kim looks rather irate - CAPTAIN Janeway!?!

Yes... young man...

Picard walks out wearing a leather skirt... will this do captain!?!

Picard looks at the screen... Ambassador!

Hello Captain, said Spock... I see you're enjoying more of you're Cowboy - or is that cowGIRL diplomacy... *raises eyebrow*

Both ships rock from the effects of phaser fire...

B'Ellana shouts: Barney, incoming - 204 Mark 213 - he's loading photon torpedos!

------------------
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from" - Eleanor Rigby, The Beatles.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.