Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Star Trek Trivia I (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Trek Trivia I
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll start off REALLY easy:
Ok..

I'm posting five questions.. relatively easy ones ... just put your answers below.. see if your right..

1) On which ship did Janeway serve as a Science Officer?

2) In what year was James T. Kirk born?

3) And on what ship did her first serve upon graduating from Starfleet?

4) What was Riker's First ship he toured on?

5)What is Voyager's Top Warp Speed?

Have fun!!

------------------
- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax

[This message has been edited by Alshrim Dax (edited December 21, 1999).]

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) USS Al-Batani

2) 2233

3) Upon graduation? Technically, it should be Farragut, but you may be thinking of the Republic too.

4) USS Pegasus

5) Warp 9.975

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*drowns*

You need a book to answer these!

Fine, I'll give you guys one...

In what episode does Captain Picard say "Tea. Earl Grey, hot." for the first time?

------------------
"I suppose you thought I was dead? No such thing. Don't flatter yourselves that I haven't got my eye upon you. I am wide awake, and you give plenty to look at."
Household Words, Aug. 24, 1850
From the Raven in the Happy Family

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*w/o looking at any answers*

1.) USS Al-Batani

2.) 2230-something?

3.) USS Farragut

4.) USS Pegasus

5.) warp factor 9.975

------------------
"'...This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased. Deny it!' cried the Spirit stretching out its hand towards the city. 'Slander those who tell it ye! Admit it for your factious purposes, and make it worse. And abide the end!'"
-Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contagion?

Q: How many episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation did the character Q appear in. (two hour episodes count as one episode)

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7 episodes

QUESTION: In "The Game", Riker brings the elusive game onboard in a small rectangular box. Unfortunatly, the box isn't fully covered, and you can see the name of a company on the side. What is the name of this company? (HINT: They make video games)

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AndrewR is right...

Was it Sega?

------------------
"I suppose you thought I was dead? No such thing. Don't flatter yourselves that I haven't got my eye upon you. I am wide awake, and you give plenty to look at."
Household Words, Aug. 24, 1850
From the Raven in the Happy Family

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stumper:

What substance did the testing computer ask Spock for the chemical formula for in ST:IV?

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was Contagion. But as for Trek IV, no idea. It wasn't transparent aluminium was it?

Q. When was the first time Trek's time period was confirmed on screen?

------------------
"Obesity. Adiposity. Corpulence. Whatever word you use, it represents one thing: being a big fatass."

Geraldo Rivera

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

No, the box didn't say SEGA

And the chemical was Yominium (Nimoy backwards)

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yominium sulfide, actually.

------------------
"'...This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased. Deny it!' cried the Spirit stretching out its hand towards the city. 'Slander those who tell it ye! Admit it for your factious purposes, and make it worse. And abide the end!'"
-Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, that's funny.. MY copy of ST IV says "Gadolinium."

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was it ATARI?

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The TNG timeperiod was in "The Neutral Zone" I think.

Who was the Vulcan Matron of Philosophy?

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

It was eight Q episodes...

Encounter at Farpoint:

quote:

'Encounter at Farpoint'
'Hide and Q'
'Q Who?'
'D�j� Q'
'Qpid'
'True Q'
'Tapestry'
'All Good Things...'

[This message has been edited by AndrewR (edited December 25, 1999).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps