Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Star Trek Trivia I (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Trek Trivia I
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The matron of Vulcan philosophy was T'Planna Hoth.

How long is the Defiant?

Kidding. How many photon torpedo launchers did that species in "Living Witness" say Voyager had?

------------------
"Arthur hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realised there was a contradiction there and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was spelled "T'Plana-Hath"...

------------------
"'...This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased. Deny it!' cried the Spirit stretching out its hand towards the city. 'Slander those who tell it ye! Admit it for your factious purposes, and make it worse. And abide the end!'"
-Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is. Omega was talking about the location of the hidden rebel base.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"My son and I have this wonderful kind of rivalry. Since I've taken over the Mac department in our home, he's seen fit to take over the PC. I have a routine I do for him, walking down the hall, bumping into walls, doing corkscrews and stumbling. I tell him I'm a Windows operating system." - John de Lancie

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Name Armin Shimmerman's 4 Star Trek: The Next Generation roles.

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

Lt. Tom
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quark, of course... also Letek in "The Last Outpost" and Daimon Bractor in "Peak Performance", although I had to rely on IMDB for the names and episodes for those last two. "That one guy in the episode with that thing and the other thing" doesn't really work. Apparently he was also a wedding gift box in "Haven", but I've never seen that episode.
IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dantooine! They're on Dantooine. No Vulcans on Hoth. No sir.

------------------
"And she stands beneath the mistletoe screaming. For him to stand beneath the mistletoe, screaming."
--
They Might Be Giants

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've stumped you people long enough. The game box said NINTENDO. It was a regular SNES Video Game Box I believe

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes - although your right on the Quark thing - its not just for DS9 remember he was in TNG in the episode with the future Alexander and Lursa and B'Etor

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps