Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » ThemCom (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ThemCom
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"He's biting that female!"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC *Muffled*: gmblm ghr grgrn grrmplkkk!!!!

Translation: Help Us, we're Stuck!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*slowly, the camera pulls back, revealing the world as a giant chess set. Two Gods, one of Pure Darkness, one of Pure Light, stand watching the blissful scene*

Gods: (in unison, each pointing at the other) "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!! This is all YOUR FAULT!!!!!!"

*The camera pulls back even further, revealing that even the Gods are players on a chessboard. It is watched over by a stunning Goddess. She grins, and winks at the camera.*

*Fade to black*

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Brawwfrgghhh....Burecchhh...."
*sound of puke chunks hitting the floor.*

Oh, wait. That's what I would say, sorry.

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC, where exactly is that left hand going??

------------------
Smithers, do you realize if I had died, there would be no one to carry on my legacy. Due to my hectic schedule and lethargic sperm, I never fathered an heir. Now I have no one to leave my enormous fortune to. No one.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*small grin*

------------------
"SHOES!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am deeply disturbed by this sight. *shudders*

------------------
"...more people buy Harry Potter novels than the works of Alexander Pope, but that's no measure of their quality."
-Tom Aylward-Nally, December 29, 1999

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of Two: Terry Pratchett, isn't it?

------------------
So small,
So innocent, so young, So delicately done
Grown up in your poison.

"Little Baby Swastikkka"
-Skunk Anansie

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prakesh: since I've never read Terry Pratchett, I have to assume that this idea sprang full-grown from my colossal cranium. Something like Athena and Zeus.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

*slurp smooch, and other face-sucking noises*
*rustle*
*small sheep pokes its head out of the bag*

"Baa! If you thind THESE kissing sounds are bad, you should have heard the squelching the other night!"

*cymbal crash*

------------------

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: Mmmmm...... Linguini?

Jubes: Nope, Ravioli.

CC: Mmmmmm........

------------------
Except Temptation

Saltah'na
Member # 33

*Time: 9:00am*

CC: Goodbye, sugarmuffin...... *kiss*

Jubes: Goodbye, sweetiepie...... *kiss*

*CC Checks Itinery*

CC: waitaminute, flight leaves at 1930 hrs.... I thought it was leaving at 9:30 in the morning..... Silly me..... Well, Jubes, looks like we've got some extra time with each other, what do you want to do?

Jubes: *GRIN*

CC: *GRIN*

------------------
Except Temptation

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you been stalking CC and Jubes with your camera again Frank?

------------------
"I cannot live out that life.
That man is bereft of passion... and imagination!
That is not who I am!"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I was the...uh, bodyguard.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I'm still amazed at how unintuitive the Windows world is and how it tries to mimic the Mac." - John de Lancie

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On weekdays, he is part of one of the hottest boy band groups around. On weekends, he is a sex-crazed maniac, ready to hit the sack with ANYONE in arm's length. And his name is...

......JOEY FATONE

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!1

RUN AND HIDE YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS!!!!

------------------
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time

-Britney Spears

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps