Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » ThemCom (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ThemCom
Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Commercial Towing Vehicle Nostromo, somewhere in a parallel universe...

Ripley: What the hell is it?
Ash: Frankly, I don't know... It appears to be some kind of parasitic organism... and it appears to have permanently attached itself to his face!
Kane: I told Captain Dallas not to go down that shaft!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Starbuck (edited January 06, 2000).]

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time on Days of Our Lives...

Princess Gina plans to ruin Hope Brady's life by whatever means necessary...

Bo: *voice muffled* Hope, I can't breathe. Can you take your tougne out of my air hole?

Gina as Hope: What's wrong Brady? You said that you wanted me to go deep earlier.

Bo: I meant something else *gag*

------------------
Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling, I need to walk in
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart

-Backstreet Boys

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ROTFLMAO*@Starbuck!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what's scarrier, the fact that I know what he's talking about or the fact that it makes perfect sense...

------------------
"Shoes, yes. Definitely. Shoes."

Starbuck
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oopsie...
*suddenly realises the shaft bit could be misconstrued*
What the hell, it's not like making double entendres about the forums' owner is going to get me killed
But I dunno what Jubes is gonna say when she finds out she's been called a facehugger...

Actually, this reminds me of a quote from that John Travolta/Nicolas Cage movie: "I'm gonna take his face off!" *fohcl*

------------------

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This picture is repulsing and yet somehow attracting.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...It sickens me, yet I can't look away."

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jubes and Charles take part in the longest group French kiss...unfortunately it was supposed to be in Taiwan.

------------------
"I suppose you thought I was dead? No such thing. Don't flatter yourselves that I haven't got my eye upon you. I am wide awake, and you give plenty to look at."
Household Words, Aug. 24, 1850
From the Raven in the Happy Family

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And yet he STILL hasn't shaved that bloody beard off.

------------------
"Obesity. Adiposity. Corpulence. Whatever word you use, it represents one thing: being a big fatass."

Geraldo Rivera

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told him if he shaved the beard, I'd shave my head, and I meant it.

And as for being called a parasitic organism.... I'll extract my revenge later, Star.....

------------------
"SHOES!"

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In response to: "He's biting that female!"

Yes, but it's good biting.

------------------
"Shoes, yes. Definitely. Shoes."

Starbuck
Member # 153

quote:
I don't know what's scarrier, the fact that I know what he's talking about or the fact that it makes perfect sense...

Charles... are you referring to me or Michael_T?

*reads rest of new posts*
LOL@Jubes... shave your head indeed...

Anyone remember that Capcom where I brought up CC's resemblance to Riker? Well here it is again...
Oddly enough he also looks like Tom Skerritt circa Alien, hence the facehugger gag... Sorry Jubes, it had to be done!

------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and suddenly a black hole appeared between CC and Jubes...

------------------
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from" - Eleanor Rigby, The Beatles.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and as you see, this is the unfortunate result of Jim Henson's first try at the two-headed monster.

or

...Doctors in Southern California have just made a breakthrough in modern Medical Science. They have successfully performed an operation to create the world's first man-made siamese twins!

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited January 08, 2000).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narrator: "And once Jubes and Charles had made the Beast With Two Backs, they found no difficulty in making the Beast With No Face."

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.