Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » ThemCom (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ThemCom
Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Narratorspeak]
We join our hero, the intrepid Charles Capps, stranded in the most hostile environment known to Man - Suburbia!!!!!
With food supplies running low, Charles and his trusty sidekick - the lovely Jubilee McGann - are forced to find a new source of nutrition... by consuming each other's half-digested breakfast!!!

------------------

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god, *LOL* Starbuck, that is SICK!! *L*

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EEEWWWWWWWWWW....... YUCK!

------------------
"SHOES!"

Starbuck
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's disgusting...
Doubtless they would also try to consume each other later on, but this is a family forum and I shouldn't mention such things...

------------------

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gah!!!! *L*

------------------
"The battle is raging inside my weary heart
screaming for me to let it all go...
My body is weak and I can't take the struggle anymore...
the love that was here is filled up by anger and rage..." ~FOM

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The 'Joy of Sex' couple are reunited, 25 years later."

And after those successful guest shots on Harry Hill too...

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam my friend, are truly evil My hats off to you.

My contribution: (In safari tourist setting): "And here are two of the rarer species of suburban 'wildthings' engadging in ritual mating and preening. If you wait longer they may move to the mating ritual, though in general they prefer to retire to the seclusion of a 'bedroom' for rumpy pumpy".

Tourists: (In wonder) "Ahhhh".

------------------
Samaritan: "A good hot curry will help heal your wounds. That is, unless your religion forbids it".

Man: (Eyes growing wide) "No religion forbids a good hot curry".

-From some movie.

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"We could mate.... but then I'd have to kill you."

------------------
"SHOES!"

Starbuck
Member # 153

What I want to know is who's been stalking CC and Jubes... After all, pictures like that do not take themselves.
quote:
I'm a doctor, not a peeping Tom!

Since no-one has ever mentioned any of Jubes' other male acquaintances - and because of her post above - I am forced to wonder if she is really the scary giant praying mantis lady from that episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer...

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took the photo myself...they asked me to, though. :P

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I'm still amazed at how unintuitive the Windows world is and how it tries to mimic the Mac." - John de Lancie

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that praying mantis' aren't the only species who eat their males after mating...

------------------
"I suppose you thought I was dead? No such thing. Don't flatter yourselves that I haven't got my eye upon you. I am wide awake, and you give plenty to look at."
Household Words, Aug. 24, 1850
From the Raven in the Happy Family

Jubilee
Member # 99

Well, half the reason no one mentions other male acquaintences/ex boyfriends is because some of them are FEMALE.

------------------
"Never meddle in the affairs of dragons...for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaahhh!!! My head...starting to explode....too...much...*grunt*....information...AAAHSHAHAH

*Kablooie*

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And they don't get mentioned either... more and more suspicious.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one wondering what Frank was doing with Jubes and CC? And Jubes, did he pay you to take him along? Or.........?

------------------
Samaritan: "A good hot curry will help heal your wounds. That is, unless your religion forbids it".

Man: (Eyes growing wide) "No religion forbids a good hot curry".

-From some movie.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps