Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Species, Starship or Anomaly II: The Adventure Home... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Species, Starship or Anomaly II: The Adventure Home...
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not the Phoenix.

Here, these are the answers.

-The object in question been in ONLY one ep OR movie.
-It is not natural.
-Manmade.
-Very Destructive.
-Manmade, not by a TNG member.
-In TNG. This could mean TV or movies.
-Did not fight Cardassians.
-Potshots at Borg Cube

1 Question left.

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited February 03, 2000).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked if it was the Enterprise-E.

In any case, I give up. I can't seem to figure out these clues......

BTW: I'm not taking a guess, but if I find that it was the DEFIANT, I will personally disembowel you....... j/k

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited February 03, 2000).]

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no starfleet ship that took potshots at a cube that's appeared in only one ep or movie, unless you're refering to one of the background ships in FC. It can't be the Defiant, 'cause she fought the Cardassians, and the E-E probably did, too, and both have been seen in more than one production.

I'm guessing the USS Galaxy. She fought the cube in FC, didn't she? Seems to fit, and it's the only background ship whose name I know.

------------------
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend far too much time reading this sort of trash.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about the Yeager or the Thunderchild...? The latter is powerful and fits the description.

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited February 03, 2000).]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bingo! It's the Thunderchild...

I don't think it was too obscure, but some of the questions weren't limiting enough to make it a definate answer.

Anyway, Elim you win, so you can do the next one, or appoint someone to do it. (Preferably someone who can respond fast. Damn School.)

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hereby appoint Omega of Jeff Raven, as you two seemed to try to play as a big team the most -- not doing so was my pet peeve in watching this game unfold.

Whichever one of you replies the soonest will probably be available the most frequent. Or discuss it amongst yourselves or something.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll do it, but I probably won't be able to reply that often. Twice a day, maybe? If that's not enough, Jeff can.

------------------
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend far too much time reading this sort of trash.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Uhh... That "of" is supposed to be an "or" in the first line.

Whatever you think.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps