Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Who Said That? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who Said That?
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Are you kidding? Shatner did much better in TJ Hooker than he did in Star Trek!"

------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to acheive it through not dying."
Woody Allen

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At a Bar:

"Could I have a Black Hole?"

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, my girlfriend and I HAVE attended conventions together. Last year in Pittsburgh, we saw Scarlett Pomers and Alice Krige. Julie, with her encyclopedic knowledge of movies, impressed Alice by knowing some of the more obscure movies she was in. It was cool.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$5.50 for a bottle of water? You know, for hosting this Star Trek convention, I think I should pay more than that.

------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to acheive it through not dying."
Woody Allen

Quagalo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prepare to Fire

will never be said on Voyager. Only on DS9 TNG or TOS. Voyager always talks their way out of battles

IP: Logged
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ME to Shatner: "Hi Bill ... Look here .. I got one .. Now.. can you sign my copy of Life Magazine !!"

or

To Walter Koenig: "AHH MAN , I loved you in B5 ... You sucked as the russian guy tho'. BTW .. where did your accent go?"

"What do you mean this isn't authentic Vulcan Blood, i payed $50 bucks for this vial !!!!!"

"Mr. Frakes,,, could you autograph my light-saber?"

"Mr. Dorn ... I loved the scene when you threw the emperor over the edge of the balcony .. you rock!!"

------------------
-There can be only Nine !! ..mmm.. maybe 10 !!

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax:

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that this was things that you *WOULDN'T* hear at a star trek convention.

------------------
Navigator-"Heading, Sir?"
Kirk-"Out there...somewhere...out thatta-way."--Star Trek: TMP

Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, time's up!!
And the winners are...

Ultra Magnus for his Rick Sternbach/Mike Okuda non-quote...

quote:
"I'm stumped. What is the maximum crusing speed of the Enterprise with low dueterium while in a sigma ion nebula being bombarded with photons?"

TSN must be tone deaf!

quote:
"What a wonderful singing voice that Shatner has!"

Xentrick - have you bought fan-built props before?

quote:
"I'll let you have that prop tricorder for half the tagged price because it's wildly inaccurate, poorly made, and generally a piece of crap."

and finally, Alshrim Dax, who made me laugh... Sounds like something you'd hear at a Trek convention on The Simpsons...

quote:
"You have one-mother-of-a zit on your forehead!!!"

------------------
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

I thought Black Night had a point :P

------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."
Woody Allen

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps