Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Species, Starship, Anomaly, Oh my! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Species, Starship, Anomaly, Oh my!
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still confused, Jeff. Is this Trek or not? That shouldn't constitute one of the questions.

------------------
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend far too much time reading this sort of trash.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is trek. After being told that I couldn't use anything else, I switched.

------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to acheive it through not dying."
Woody Allen

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it spaceborne?

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOHHH.. I knew I'd touch a nerve !

I just couldn't get into it is all !!

------------------
-There can be only Nine !! ..mmm.. maybe 10 !!

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax:

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is spaceborne.

------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to acheive it through not dying."
Woody Allen

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it Tin Man?

------------------
Democracy simply means the bludgeoning of the people, by the people and for the people.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

No it is not Tin Man. 16 left

------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."
Woody Allen

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it capable of FTL travel?

------------------
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend far too much time reading this sort of trash.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Yes it is capable of faster than light travel.
15 remain.

------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."
Woody Allen

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it a singular object?

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

It is a singular object.

14 to go!

------------------
Woody Allen

Omega
Member # 91

OK, spaceborne, FTL-capable (rules out most anomalies), can't be built (rules out most ships), there's (was?) only one, and it's destructive.

I'm going for a spaceborne species of some form. I'd say Tin Man, but that's already been eliminated.

Is it alive?

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Alive in the sense that it demonstrates characteristics of a living creature, yes.

13 left.

------------------
Woody Allen

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited February 07, 2000).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I imagine it must be the Crystalline Entity, no?

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a.) Is it from TNG?

iff a == false:
b.) Is it from TOS?

iff a == false && b == false:
c.) Is it from VOY?

iff a == false && b == false && c == flase:
d.) Is it from DS9?

(No, my keyboard isn't doubling characters. I'm just mixing mathematical and programming symbols in w/ the regular English. :-) )

------------------
Lisa: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
Bart: "Not if you called them 'stench blossoms'..."
-The Simpsons

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps