Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Gimmme a Q! Gimme a C! Gimme another C! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gimmme a Q! Gimme a C! Gimme another C!
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whaddaya got?

QCC!!!

What does it mean?

QuoCapCom!!!

Yes, that's right - as a stopgap until I can put some more CapComs up tomorrow, I've decided to revive one of Adam's worst mistakes, the QuoCom.

How does it work? Simple. I provide a line of text, you complete it. Now, look at the picture below, and give it your best shot! 8).

Picard: "Alas, poor Yorick. . . _______________"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Alas, poor Yorick. . . If only he'd known not to drink and play with the ventilation controls."

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

[This message was edited by Elim Garak on April 04, 1999.]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Alas, poor Yorick. . . Wait a nanosecond! What's this? 'Lost in the Delta Quadrant... On our way home... Borg Queen... Transwarp coil...? Sent through ex-drone's interplexing beacon?' Rubbish!" *tosses it away*

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

"Alas, poor Yorick. . . How do I explain to her that her forth selected husband is dead?"

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alas, poor Yorick, still, at least you've got a neck. There are many Yorick's out there with no necks. You should be grateful. In fact, your selfish attitude sickens me. DIE! *burns head*

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Alas, poor Yorick..."

"Uh, Data, sir."

"Alas, poor Data...I knew him well. He did not deserve such an end."

"Actually, sir..."

"Look, will you shut up?! I'm holding my friend's skull and a good bit of his nervous system here, and I could stand a little peace, all right?"

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*intends to sue for theft of intellectual property without prior constent as to terms of use...*

Perhaps if you let me judge, I would be willing to drop the suit. =P

And "one of Adam's worst mistakes"?! Hardly.

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Delenn: "What mistake?"
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

-- Kalesh Naranek, Last of the Vorlon
www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Alas, poor Yorick...you are but made of steal and circuitry. Perhaps in another place, in another time, I could have known you well. Unfortunatly, you didn't get enough billing, the movie isn't long enough, and there wasn't enough of a budget for a good flasback scene. Ah well. *throws the skull behind him* "

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Alas, poor Yorick...this thread must have reminded him of the original QuoComs..."

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Destruction Drone: "Throw down your weapons and I will spare your miserable lives!"
Rollbar: "That's the best offer we've had all day..."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Alas, poor Yorik. . . he was no closer to finding a cure for baldness than I was..."

------------------
Ah... Now I enter these hallowed halls a conqueror... Yes...

-Megatron, "The Agenda, Part Three"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Alas, poor Yorick.It's such a shame that you had to change your name after Clinton declared the QuoComs illegal to cover up another scandel, and imprisioned anyone who used them, and tried to capture and kill the originater. He got you in the end didn't he?Let that be a lesson to you, to everyone, don't play with QuoComs unless you're willing to get burned. Or horribly mutilated.'

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Alas, poor Yorrick, your plot to alter the future by killing Sarah Conner in the past has failed."

[This message was edited by Xentrick on April 05, 1999.]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

"Alas, poor Yorick, I'm going to have to feed you more curry if you don't stop squirming, and smile for the camera!" *Yorick, threatened, stops immediately*

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Alas poor Yorik, her assimilation skills were nearly the best in the Galaxy"

------------------
Alamaraine, count to four...

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Who the frig is Yorick?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps