Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Species, Starship or Anomaly? Part 6 (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Species, Starship or Anomaly? Part 6
Dane Simri
Member # 272

- posted      Profile for Dane Simri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, come on, TSN... I thought this one was a pretty good one.

Andrew, you're up!

------------------
Dane

"Let mental culture go on advancing, let the natural sciences progress in even greater extent and depth, and the human mind widen itself as much as it desires: beyond the elevation and moral culture of Christianity, as it shines forth in the Gospels, it will not go."
Goethe

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Tim is entirely correct on both points.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"We were leaving New York this morning and we were checking in at the gate at the airport and the attendant said, 'You must be musicians,' and I said, 'Yes,' and she asked, 'What's the name of your band?,' and I said, 'We're called the Statesmen,' and she said, 'Oh, I've heard of you!'. I think if we'd said, you know, 'We're the Green Egg,' or something, she would have said the same thing." - John Linnell

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I am totally correct on every point.
As always.

*coyotespeak*
Gad! I'm SUCH a GENIUS!

------------------
"No way man!
I've served my time in hell, and I ain't going back...
Not without a fight!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

OK - bear with me - with replying - I'm usually awake when you guys in the US/Canada are asleep...

Andrew

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps