Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Species, Starship, or Anomaly, type XII (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Species, Starship, or Anomaly, type XII
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One minor hint...the SSA might have been a Federation citizen at some point, actually.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"This spontaneous stuff takes a little bit of planning." - John Flansburgh

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I give up... This one's just too hard.

------------------
"If a nail is driven into the wrong place, it would be foolish indeed to become angry with the hammer." - Old Russian Proverb

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*smacks Frank around* I think we deserve some free questions, since you lied to us...

------------------
"To make the merry-go-round go faster, so that everyone needs to hang on tighter, just to keep from being thrown to the wolves."
-They Might Be Giants, "They Might Be Giants"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't lie. It's not Federation-controlled, and it's not a Starfleet crewmember.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, by saying that he (we've got it narrowed donw to a human male, so I guess we can dispense w/ the "it") isn't controlled by the UFP, but not specifying a time period, you imply that he has never been controlled by the Federation...

------------------
"To make the merry-go-round go faster, so that everyone needs to hang on tighter, just to keep from being thrown to the wolves."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

He might have lived in UFP space at some point, but we don't really know his citizenship status. That's all I'll say.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Well, when asked if he was controlled by the Feds, you should have said "possibly at some time", rather than "no". There's a huge difference.

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

He's never been controlled by the UFP. He's not a robot or anything.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

That's not what "controlled" means in this context, and you know it...

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Did he appear in TOS proper?

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Yes.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Did he appear in season one?

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Nope.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Season two?

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Nope.

Three questions left...

------------------
Frank's Home Page

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.