Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Species, Starship, Anomaly, lucky number 13 (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Species, Starship, Anomaly, lucky number 13
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tahna! What a cliffhanger! woohoo!

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew, don't jump to conclusions yet. TSN may be referring to some other person we don't even know or have heard of..........

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is most definetely NOT Einstein, as Einstein has been dead for some time (Someone recently wrote a book tracing what happened to the samples of Einstein's brain, which he left to science.)

It's not Moriarty, for he was already a fictional character, and thusly cannot be/have been alive.

So, barring others, it HAS to be Hawking, if the subject is currently alive.

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely Hawking, of course. Doctor Stephen Hawking, that is. That's why Doctor Timicin also was a valid guess.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"So, anyways, this is the 24th century. Starfleet officers have injections once a month or so so that they don't go getting each other pregnant. How would it be a problem for my character and Joral to be rocking the casbah?" - Fabrux

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assuming that it is Hawking, then Omega should take the next SSA. If you read his post, Stephen Hawking was an (Unofficial) Guess.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the answer is, in fact, Doctor Stephen William Hawking. Tahna, since you actually guessed it, you're technically the winner. If someone had guessed wrong, of course, I was going to give it to Omega, fo the reason you've already cited. However, since his guess was unofficial, and yours was official, you win. It's up to you whether you want to do the next one yourself or give it to Omega.

------------------
"To make the merry-go-round go faster, so that everyone needs to hang on tighter, just to keep from being thrown to the wolves."
-They Might Be Giants, "They Might Be Giants"

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps