Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Trek Trivia Time (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Trek Trivia Time
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need harder questions.

Besides the Enterprise itself, what ship have the most TOS-era crewmembers served on?

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"So, anyways, this is the 24th century. Starfleet officers have injections once a month or so so that they don't go getting each other pregnant. How would it be a problem for my character and Joral to be rocking the casbah?" - Fabrux

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Enterprise-A? ;-)

I'll say the Excelsior, since it had two (Sulu and Rand), while others mentioned/seen only had one.

------------------
"To make the merry-go-round go faster, so that everyone needs to hang on tighter, just to keep from being thrown to the wolves."
-They Might Be Giants, "They Might Be Giants"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Enterprise-A shouldn't count. I was indeed thinking of the Excelsior...Scotty was part of its crew for a short while too.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"So, anyways, this is the 24th century. Starfleet officers have injections once a month or so so that they don't go getting each other pregnant. How would it be a problem for my character and Joral to be rocking the casbah?" - Fabrux

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, let's see... From what movie was the Rura Penthe warden's speech in ST6 paraphrased?

------------------
"To make the merry-go-round go faster, so that everyone needs to hang on tighter, just to keep from being thrown to the wolves."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

"The Bridge on the River Kwai."

------------------
Frank's Home Page

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Bah! This is going to end up going back and forth like the SSAs... :-)

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

OK...my next question:

When was the Prime Directive first defined? Not mentioned, but actually explained.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Original Series Season 2 Writers' Guide?

------------------
693 consecutive rejections by women since January 1993.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

In an episode/movie. :P

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! You quoted me!

------------------
Star Trek: Leeds
Creator, Producer, Only Writer

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

And I have been for several days. :P

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"A Piece of the Action"?
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Nope.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about "Bread and Circuses", then? (I forgot that "A Piece of the Action", which spells out the Prime Directive best, IIRC, came a few episodes after "Bread and Circuses" and "A Private Little War".)

------------------
"Hey! You quoted me!" - Fabrux to Frank G, March 21

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Yup, it's "Bread and Circuses." Your turn.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps