Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Altairs Trek Trivia (Trial run) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Altairs Trek Trivia (Trial run)
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, lets try it this way. I'm the only one here who is going to give you some Trek Trivia.

Here are some rules:
4 points (was: 3) for a first answer that is correct.
2 points for a second answer that is correct (meaning that the first one wasn't )
and 1 point after that.

Okay lets try Question #1:

Which 2 characters were seen in A Trek movie and seen by Seven of Nine (on screen evidents), but never served on board the Enterprise-D.
The answer to this question is two character names, one female, one male.

Good luck!

------------------
The Miranda Class model is not a kitbash, it is a bashkit.

(-=\V/=-)

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited March 21, 2000).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tuvok and the Borg Queen?

------------------
"If a nail is driven into the wrong place, it would be foolish indeed to become angry with the hammer." - Old Russian Proverb

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tuvok was never seen in a movie. Tim Russ did play another char in a movie, that's true. But this male was the same char in the movie and in Voyager.

You get 2 points for the Borg Queen.

So... Who knows who the male char is?
(2 points if the first answer is right)

Current Score:
Jeff Raven: 2 points

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it could be the EMH but the Voyager EMH is NOT the E-E EMH.

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

Nope, that's not the one You explained it yourself.

This one is free of charge, because it is actually thinking aloud, instead of an answer.

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't it established that the no-name officer that Tim Russ played was Tuvok? I think I remember the Voy episode that delt with that.

------------------
"If a nail is driven into the wrong place, it would be foolish indeed to become angry with the hammer." - Old Russian Proverb

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

No, that was not Tuvok, he had no pointed ears (although his real ears are just a little pointed). Tuvok served on board the Excelsior. The char you mentioned was on the Enterprise-B.

Note: the Excelsior episode of Voyager was in the 'Kes-are' so no-one onboard that ship can be the right answer.

Keep on searching

He was on screen in both occasions (that was a hint).

Current Score:

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I've got it. It's that admiral that told Picard that the Borg had just attacked Ivor Prime in First Contact or something like that. He was later seen in a message to Voyager that Starfleet currently had no way of bringing Voyager back home, but they were still trying and that Voyager had not been forgotten. It was that episode with Arturis and the introduction of Quantum slipstream drive. If only I remembered his name right now.

And the Borg Queen that was already said earlier.
------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

[This message has been edited by PopMaze (edited March 21, 2000).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His name is Admiral Hayes ("a bit of a windbag") for the record.
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

I would say Barclay, but I haven't seen recent episodes for a coupla months, so I don't know if she met him or not.

------------------

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$$$$$$
Seven does not see Barclay. No one ever did.

And Barclay served on the E-D, so that automatically rules him out.

And thanks for giving me his name, Elim.

------------------

[This message has been edited by PopMaze (edited March 22, 2000).]

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

Admiral Hayes is the right answer
And PopMaze was the first to guess it, but Elim knew his name, so one point to both of you.

Question #2: This Non-Federation ship-type has battled against alternate timeline versions of 2 of the best know Star Trek ships. In fact this ship-type (althought not always 100% the same) was seen more in alternate timelines than in normal ones.

What is the name of the ship as seen in the normal Trek timeline, and in which episode and series was this ship-type first seen altogether?

Current Score:
PopMaze: 1 point
Elim Garak: 1 point

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

PopMaze, can you please cut about half of those $$$$ out, it is altering the normal look of the thread...

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

Okay, the thread looks better now.

------------------

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

Was it perhaps the Negh'Var/Voodieh? Fought the E-D in TNG's "All Good Things..." and the Defiant in a few mirror universe episodes of DS9. First inroduction was in AGT, but the class and ship names weren't given then. In "Way of the Warrior" (DS9) she makes her first appearance in the normal Trek timeline as the Negh'Var, but only fought DS9. Or course I could be wrong altogether.

------------------

[This message has been edited by PopMaze (edited March 22, 2000).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps