Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Altairs Trek Trivia (Trial run) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Altairs Trek Trivia (Trial run)
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice going there 4 points to you PopMaze.
Just for the record, the right answer was: Negh'Var and 'All Good Things...'.

Question #3:
This person has played a role in more Trek episodes than Michael Dorn (Worf) has played in. He/She even talked to his/herself (seen from a real-life perspective) at least ones. What is the real name of this person. Spell errors permitted.

Current Score:
PopMaze: 5 points
Jeff Raven: 2 points
Elim Garak: 1 point

------------------
The Miranda Class model is not a kitbash, it is a bashkit.

(-=\V/=-)

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This I believe is Majel Barrett Roddenberry. She has played the mysterious Number One in the firts pilot of Trek. In the same series she has played Christine Chapel. She also reprised that role in ST1 and ST4. In TNG and DS9, she appeared as Lwaxana Troi, Deanna's mother. In all 4 series (movies included) she has played the role of the Starfleet/Federation computer voice. Once in TNG, Lwaxana had asked the computer where a holodeck was (or some other place). In a sense, it could be interpreted that she was talking to herself.

And that is my final answer.

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it have been made more easier?

------------------
"If a nail is driven into the wrong place, it would be foolish indeed to become angry with the hammer." - Old Russian Proverb

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it is a trail run isn't it

Anyway, Popmaze wins again...

Okay, I'll try to make it more difficult...

Question #4: Majel Barrett wasn't the only one to play multiple parts in Star Trek. Another person actually played 5 different characters, in 2 Trek series. At least 2 of the characters were reocurring (seen more than 5 times).
What is his/her real name, and the names of 3 of the characters he/she played.

Current Score:
PopMaze: 9 points
Elim Garak: 1 point

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited March 22, 2000).]

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc Alaimo. He played Badar N'D'D in TNG's "Lonely Among Us", uncredited, but named in the script. The Romulan Commander Tebok in TNG's "The Neutral Zone". Gul Macet in TNG's "The Wounded". The human gambler in TNG's "Time's Arrow", named Frederick La Rouque in the script. And of course Gul Dukat all across DS9. And you might count that human police officer he played in DS9's "Far Beyond the Stars".

Have any other actors played four different speices?

------------------
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend far too much time reading this sort of trash.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega, I'm not sure it would be Marc Alaimo this time. True he has done a lot, but the only Alaimo character to be recurring was Dukat.

------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yeah. Forgot.

------------------
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend far too much time reading this sort of trash.

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

I knew someone was going to say that one

But that one is not right, obviously...

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff Combs! Woohoo! Go, Jeffrey Combs! (Weyoun and Brunt were the reoccurring ones. There was Tiron from "Meridian", the police inspector from "Far Beyond the Stars", and Penk from "Tsunkatse".)

------------------
"Hey! You quoted me!" - Fabrux to Frank G, March 21

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

It just had to be one of Sisko's enemies didn't it?

------------------

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

That's the one I was looking for 2 points!

Last Score:
PopMaze: 9 points
Elim Garak: 3 points

I'm going to make a new thread now with a different rating system.

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps