Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Altair's New Trek Trivia (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Altair's New Trek Trivia
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually... No, that isn't the one that I have in mind.
I count Ezri as a different character as Jadzia, and so on...

------------------
If you want to know more about paranoids, follow them around...

(-=\V/=-)

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought so. How about Spock? In STIII there was young Spock, teenage Spock, and Leonard Nimoy Spock.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Bah! Screw Alaska!" - TSN

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't bet on it, PopMaze.

Picard. Patrick Stewart, of course. David Tristin Birkin in "Rascals", who also played his nephew Ren� in "Family". And Marcus Nash, Ensign Picard from "Tapestry".

------------------
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend far too much time reading this sort of trash.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, great. I finally get a chance to answer, and I'm left w/ the obvious answer. Oh, well. I'll say it anyway. Tora Ziyal.

------------------
me: "I need a new sig..."
CC: "Well create one."
-why I don't have a real signature

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correct, correct and correct. Each get 1 point.
I've gotta do these more often, questions with multiple answers...

I want to hear one more before I go to the next question.

Current Score:
Omega: 10
PopMaze: 7
Elim Garak: 4
TSN: 3
Prakesh: 3
Jeff Raven: 3
Gaseous Anomaly: 3
Bernd: 3
The Shadow: 1

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How 'bout four or five more?

Anyone know who played the Molly O'Brians in "Disaster" and "Power Play" (assuming those were real children and not just some sort of dolls, of course)? Did she appear in any other eps before "Rascals", when Hana Hatae took over permanantly?

How 'bout Naomi Wildman? She was played by a different actress for an ep or two before Scarlet took over, wasn't she? And the baby makes three.

I REALLY need to get a more up-to-date encyclopedia. Mine's first edition. Or how 'bout a DS9 episode guide? Anyone know when something like that's coming out?

Oh, and let's have some fun with shape-shifters! The Changeling that was in "The Adversary" was played by Al Sidig, Ren� Audobojonis (or however it's spelled), the guy who played the ambasador, AND the guy who played the final form we saw before he died. And I might have missed one.

Martia in ST6 was played by Shatner, Iman, and that little girl.

Garth of Izar was played by Steve Inhat, Shatner, Nimoy, and Keye Luke (governor Donald Cory) at the least.

How 'bout Salome Jens' Changeling? She impersonated Kira, I know, but I can't think of anyone else.

------------------
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend far too much time reading this sort of trash.

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

According to my sources both Molly O'Brien and Naomi Wildman were played by only 2 persons. And shapeshifters is 'stretching the rules'.

I'll give you some hints:
He is seen in TNG and DS9 played by the same person, and someone else took over ones in TNG, for a good reason. Also in DS9 the third actor was seen ones (maybe twice, I haven't seen all DS9 final episodes).

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

Yikes!!

He was played by FOUR different actors...

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see, I don't think it was Alexander Rozhenko...was it? Nah! Two people played the child Alexander in TNG, one person played an adult Alexander in TNG as well. A different person played a teenaged or young adult Alexander on DS9, but I don't think Brian Bonsall ever appeared on DS9 as Alexander. Well Altair, right or wrong on this one? Was it Alexander?

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

Omega
Member # 91

What rules?

You sure about Naomi? I could have sworn that a differnet young actress played her for an ep before Scarlet Pomers showed up. And I'm almost positive that that was a real baby.

And as for Molly, I'm assuming you're including the Molly that was ten years older due to that time-warp thingie. So I guess that means the babies were actually dolls?

As for Alexander, there was also the actor that was shown in a weird looking pic of Alexander in WotW. Don't know who he was.

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were three different actresses for Naomi Wildman: some baby not credited a name from "Deadlock" to "Basics, Part II" (and it was a baby; it cried every time it appeared ); another actress who escapes me for "Mortal Coil"; and finally Scarlett Pomers from season five on.

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited March 27, 2000).]

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

Damn... I have to find more sources...

Lets see, Omega came up with Molly and Naomi, so 2 points go to him. PopMaze finnaly got Alexander Rozhenko, that's 1 point.

Okay, and now the first official multi answer Trivia:

First some extra rules:
To avoid endless line-ups by one person: Each of you get to say a maximum of THREE answers (thats 3 per person, not 3 in total). Any number of answers after that is invalid. The answers do not all have to be in one post.

Answers already given elsewhere in this thread to different questions are hereby also invalid.

Okay, I hope that helps.

Now: Name a timetravel event where there was some result that wasn't there before. Again the EMH mobile emiter serves as example. Name the event (I do not know ALL episodes by name...) and the result.
1 point per EVENT (so the same event cannot score twice, no matter how much was changed).

Current Score:
Omega: 12
PopMaze: 8
Elim Garak: 4
TSN: 3
Prakesh: 3
Jeff Raven: 3
Gaseous Anomaly: 3
Bernd: 3
The Shadow: 1

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk and co. go back to San Francisco, 1986, and create accidentally transparent aluminum. Does that work?

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

The 359 Webpage

[This message has been edited by The359 (edited March 28, 2000).]

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

It is a right answer, but it was already mentioned before in this thread.

O, one more thing: Not just memories!!

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Alexander Rozhenko was played by SEVERAL actors.

1. The little boy in "Reunion"
2. Brian Bonsall for the rest of TNG
3. The boy in the photograph in WOTW and another episode (where the pic was seen/looked at)
4. Alexander on DS9 - i.e. Alexander at Worf and Jadzia's wedding
5. The Future Alexander played by James Sloyan in the seventh season of TNG

FIVE!

Andrew

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.