Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » GCC-90321-D (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GCC-90321-D
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Shoots Sol with a disruptor set on kill"
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
B'elanna: "No! Aldebaran Brain-mites! Cover your ears!"

Paris: "Ha-ha!" [I married an idiot]

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
B'Elanna: We can't do that!
Tom: How do you know? You never tried it.
B'Elanna: Well, yeah, but I never tried shooting myself in the head neither.

------------------
My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*from the same movie*

Captain of Louisa: By the authority vested in me by Kaiser William II, I pronounce you husband and wife. Proceed with the execution.

------------------
My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom: "What's that little logo-like thing in the bottom of--"

B'Elanna: *turns away and covers her view of it* "I told you not to look at it! It's evil! Look away before you turn to stone!"

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crew singing: Here comes the bride, all dressed in...... errrr...... ummmmm....... uhhhh......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message was edited by Tahna Los on March 25, 1999.]

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom: "If they find out we staged this whole thing just to get all those free toasters and towels, they'll kill us."

B'elanna: "Oh, by the way, you know that now we're married there'll be no more sex, don't you?"

Tom: "!"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the winner is...

The First One, with his Godfather contribution. Had to explain it to me first, but then it hit me and made a lot of sense! *LOL*

Runners up are Xentrick and Tahna Los.

------------------
"That is the exploration that awaits you: Not mapping the stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possiblities of existence." - Q, All Good Things...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps