Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Star Trek Jeopardy! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Star Trek Jeopardy!
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*enter the new host*

Welcome to our second day of Jeopardy! here at Flare. I'm filling for Fabrux on today's program. The first quanswer:

This person did what could be considered objectionable things to some people in his government, all so that his daughter could "grow up in a better universe."

------------------
"Warning: The contents of this Physics lab are 100% matter. Should the lab come in contact with antimatter in any way, a catastrophic explosion will occur."

Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take a wild guess and say:
Who is Gul Dukat?

I'm probably wrong, but hey, what else is new

------------------
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, but I'd say that you're close. It was from TNG, though.

Maybe I should've picked something easier...

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh! Captain Maxwell? And that is in the form of a question.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"People don't mind if you speak a subset of a natural language, especially if you are a child or a foreigner. (Except in Paris, of course.)" - Larry Wall

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Nope. Before that.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... I'm tempted to say "Who is Gul Madred?", except that "Chain of Command" was well after "The Wounded"...

------------------
"Good. I'll look forward to your report, Mr. Broccoli."
-Capt. Jean-Luc Picard, TNG: "Hollow Pursuits"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say Armus but...

Is it the underground leader from "The High Ground"?

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Gah! You people are no fun. It was Alidar Jarok. Next question!

This scientist, played by the same actor as Alidar Jarok, once defended his position by claiming that if he didn't invent the weapon he did, someone else would have.

------------------
"Warning: The contents of this Physics lab are 100% matter. Should the lab come in contact with antimatter in any way, a catastrophic explosion will occur."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Jetrel guy from the episode of the same name?

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"People don't mind if you speak a subset of a natural language, especially if you are a child or a foreigner. (Except in Paris, of course.)" - Larry Wall

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mm... Who was Alidar Jarok, again? I recognize the name, but can't place it...

------------------
"This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos..."
-B'Elanna Torres, VOY: "Death Wish"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who was Mabor Jetrel

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Both Frank and Andrew are right.

TSN, Alidar Jarok was the magnificent Romulan character from "The Defector".

This -- a group of less than a dozen people -- is the upmost level of the Romulan government, a council over which the Praetor resides.

------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the Romulan Senate?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Forum Member Who Shall Be Nameless. 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT IS STOP DRAGGING OUT THREADS THAT ARE A YEAR OLD?

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

Free Jeff K

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Christ's sake, Ultra, use a smaller font.

JeffK: Well, seeing as where Elim isn't around, I'll have to resume my thread...

You are correct, in any event. I'll come up with a new quanswer tomorrow.

------------------
"Lately I've noticed that everyone seems to trust me. It's really quite unnerving. I'm still trying to get used to it."
- Garak, "Empok Nor"

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps