Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Perfect Answer. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Perfect Answer.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, not that snot on legs. One of the new three. The new Bulbasaur grass/poinson one. The one that does razor-leaf in the Jolt League intro. The one that isn't the cutee crocodile or the fire, er, thingy.

------------------
*Amusing quote not available, please call back later*

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH. I think all the gold/silver Pokemon look really weird (except Lugia and Togepi, although Togechikku looks kinda goofy)

------------------
Well I'm a Bada$$ cowboy living in a cowboy day wicky-wicky-wak yo yo bang bang
me and Artemus Clydefrog go save Selma Hayek from the big metal spider
Wicky-wicky-wak wicky-wicky-wicky-wak
Bada$$ cowboy from the West Si-yiide

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what? I hate those evil creatures known as Pokemon, but this Easter I did something special for my brother. I decorated an egg so it exactly like Pikachu. I feel dirty now.

------------------
"No children have ever meddled with the Republican Party and have lived to tell about it." Sideshow Bob

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps