Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » It's been a while... (part I)

Author Topic: It's been a while... (part I)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CapCom, anyone? :-)

No, I'm not trying to restart the CapComs. It's just been a while, so I thought I'd do one for old time's sake.

This is from TOS' "Plato's Stepchildren"...

------------------
Pickhard: "What is our progress, Beta?"
Beta: "Excellent, captain. I require only one more Thunderstone to evolve my Pikachu to level 47."
-from the Sev Trek movie trailer

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More evidence of a secret cult aboard the Enterprise.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Welcome to the Delta Tau Chi CherryBong Toga-toker & Szechuan Cuisine Basheroo!! Meet the King & Queen of the Lay (huhhuhhuh...'Lay'..cool, man..) & their super-bitchin' attendants!!"

------------------
"Do you know how much YOU'RE worth??.....2.5 million Woolongs. THAT'S your bounty. I SAID you were small fry..." --Spike Spiegel

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::Kirk's inner monologue:: "I hope no one finds out don't have any underwear under this toga."

------------------
O'Neill: "I think what Captain Carter is trying to say is, what do we do now?"
Bra'tac: "Now we die."
O'Neill: "Well that's a bad plan."
Federation Starship Datalink New and Improved! Fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: "Captain, I think our databanks for this planet may need to be updated."

Spock: "Fascinating, Captain. This society has a very different definition of 'Greek culture' than we do."

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Publicity shot for the never-filmed sequel to "Animal House" : "Animal House II: The Final Frat-tier"

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "This uniform is highly illogical."

Kirk: "I agree Mr. Spock. Uhura, inform Starfleet Command that their new uniform design sucks."

Uhura: "Aye captain."

------------------
O'Neill: "I think what Captain Carter is trying to say is, what do we do now?"
Bra'tac: "Now we die."
O'Neill: "Well that's a bad plan."
Federation Starship Datalink New and Improved! Fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Announcer: One of these four people will be voted off the planet on tonight's Star Trek: Survivor!

------------------
"Oh my god... If I have to listen to Pokemon sing in Danish, I'm going to cry..."

- My sister, 7/7/00

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beyond the expectations or comprehension of anyone, even in the 2260s, Abba lives on, albeit w/ a new image...

------------------
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra, and then, suddenly, it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
-Matt Groening

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: I'm getting cold. Is anyone else cold? Ms. Chapel?

Chapel: Yes, sir. I'm cold too.

Spock: It is logical for us feeling cold. We do have these clothing on.

Kirk: Uhura, find someone to turn on the heater. If you can't find anyone, do it yourself.

Uhura: Aye, sir.

------------------
Teddy Roosevelt: "Speak softly and carry a big stick."
Yosemite Sam: "Well, I speak loudly and I carry a bigger stick...and I use it too!"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The crew was stunned to find out that the tickets for 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show II - Greek Horror' had been sold out.
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't ask, don't tell.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Welcome to TGI Friday's! Will that be Smoking or Non-Smoking?"
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

And the winner is... Hobbes! There's just something about Kirk sending a message saying "Your new uniform design sucks!" that makes me laugh... :-)

------------------
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra, and then, suddenly, it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
-Matt Groening

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps