Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » It's been a while... (part II)

Author Topic: It's been a while... (part II)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read this, if you haven't already.

From TNG's "Encounter at Farpoint"...

------------------
Pickhard: "What is our progress, Beta?"
Beta: "Excellent, captain. I require only one more Thunderstone to evolve my Pikachu to level 47."
-from the Sev Trek movie trailer

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited July 27, 2000).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I just realized how oddly appropriate my sig is here... *L*

------------------
Pickhard: "What is our progress, Beta?"
Beta: "Excellent, captain. I require only one more Thunderstone to evolve my Pikachu to level 47."
-from the Sev Trek movie trailer

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: Ohhhhh!!!!! Back Spasms!!!!!!!

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Captain, they say they are currently out of the spicy chicken wings you ordered & are asking if you wish to substitute the jalape�o ones instead."

------------------
"Do you know how much YOU'RE worth??.....2.5 million Woolongs. THAT'S your bounty. I SAID you were small fry..." --Spike Spiegel

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "Quickly, Data, Control-Alt-Delete!"

Tasha: "It's too late, Captain. They already have your credit card number. There's no way to return that Britney Spears CD over the Internet."

Troi: "Look on the bright side, Captain. At least you aren't on their email list."

Crewman with no name who will eventually become Miles O'brien: "Spam alert, sector 3!"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: PPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!! HEY!

Troi, Yar, and O'Brien all suppress giggles.

Data (thinks): Ah... Commander Riker was right... whoopie cushions ARE funny!

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: Data, quit playing your silly little Tetris game and let me play FreeCell!

Yar: Sir, he's on level 47 with 74,177,143 points. He can't stop now.

Troi and O'Brien: Move that piece to the left!

------------------
Teddy Roosevelt: "Speak softly and carry a big stick."
Yosemite Sam: "Well, I speak loudly and I carry a bigger stick...and I use it too!"

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: Life Forms, Life Forms..... Doo doo doo doo doo.........

------------------

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: You're right, sir... This console is as smooth as an android's bottom!

------------------
"Oh my god... If I have to listen to Pokemon sing in Danish, I'm going to cry..."

- My sister, 7/7/00

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: Mister O'brien, get me those sensor readings!

Obrien: Right away, Mister 57 Million Dollars Box Office On Opening Weekend.

Picard: Mister Data, what have you got?

Data: Serious neck strain from the non-ergonomic placement of this console, sir. Thanks for asking.

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Picard: What is that small object we're running away from?

O'Brien: That's the Energizer Bunny, sir.

Yar: Captain, our torpedoes have failed to deter the target.

*lights go out*

Picard: What happened?

Data: It appears that the Energizer Bunny has somehow turned our Warp Core into a Large Supervolt Battery.....

Yar: Captain, the inferior power of the Supervolt Battery is causing the Anti-Matter pods to lose containment!!!

Picard: ALL HANDS ABANDON SHIP!!! I REPEAT ALL HANDS.........

The Enterprise becomes yet another casualty of the much feared Energizer Bunny. Nothing Outlasts the Energizer, it keeps going, and going, and going, and going......

------------------

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited August 01, 2000).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Data: *thinking* Uh-oh... I forgot what the different buttons do...

O'Brien: *thinking* Why is the viewscreen showing an old Three Stooges short...?

Troi: *thinking* I sense... jellyfish...

Yar: *thinking* Maybe if I stand here very still, I won't get killed off and replaced by a Klingon...

Picard: *thinking* My ass... It's stuck to the chair...

------------------
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra, and then, suddenly, it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
-Matt Groening

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: "Saucer docking sequence will be completed in. . . 90 seconds."

Picard: "Hurry! *whines* Why aren't there any toilets on the Battle Section? I gotta go!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Congratulations (or "congradulations", if you believe a sign I once saw at a Taco Bell) to PopMaze, the winner! Runner up is Shik.

------------------
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra, and then, suddenly, it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
-Matt Groening

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jakob Grimm would be proud.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I love you all. Now shut up. Danke." - Simon Sizer

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.