Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » It's been a while... (part III)

Author Topic: It's been a while... (part III)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read this, if you haven't already.

From DS9's... uh... whatever the one was when the Jack Pack came back... :-)

------------------
Pickhard: "What is our progress, Beta?"
Beta: "Excellent, captain. I require only one more Thunderstone to evolve my Pikachu to level 47."
-from the Sev Trek movie trailer

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited July 27, 2000).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick: Can I play with you...... PLEEEEAAAASSEEE!!!!

Bashir: Well, I was thinking of playing with her.

Jack: Hands off. She's Mine!!!!

Patrick: Yay!!! Let's Play!!!!!!

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little do we know that the back of Patrick's head is telling Jack to eat his own finger!

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"However, trying to convince your friends to learn a language is about as easy to do as getting a date with the pickup line 'Have you been to Weight Watchers?'" - How To Invent A Real Language

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack: *sniff, sniff* "Nope, that's not Serina! I've got PERFECT sense of smell & that is NOT her!"

Lauren: "I TOLD you....genetically engineered or NOT, that man is a hoochie hound!"

Patrick: "But...but....she promised me I could finally GET some...!"

------------------
"Do you know how much YOU'RE worth??.....2.5 million Woolongs. THAT'S your bounty. I SAID you were small fry..." --Spike Spiegel

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Meowww."

"Qwack,qwack,qwack."

"Riddle me this."

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peg Bundy, Archie Bunker, and Robin hood meet in a parallel universe.

(Okay, it sux, but I needed a response, and they DO resemble those people, slightly...)

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy on the right, thinking: "That facelift didn't do you any good Picard..."

------------------
"I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'."
- Buffy

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauren: That Pizza was supposed to be here piping hot 9 minutes, 47 seconds, and 214 nanoseconds ago.

Patrick: And there's no anchovies!!! *sniff*

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited July 28, 2000).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack: I'll destroy the world in one hour, unless I'm paid one million dollars!

Lauren: Uh, Dr. Evil... This is the 90's... One million dollars isn't a lot money these days...

Jack: Alright... One... Hundred... Billion dollars!

------------------
"Oh my god... If I have to listen to Pokemon sing in Danish, I'm going to cry..."

- My sister, 7/7/00

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mom always said, now playing ball in the house...

------------------
Oh, fiddle faddle, everyone knows that our mutants have flippers. Oops, I've said too much.....
~C. Montgomery Burns

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bashir: "Sensors indicate that during your exercise period, one of you urinated in the station's swimming pool. Who did it?"
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a tie between Xentrick and First of Two, for pointing out who these characters really are... :-)

------------------
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra, and then, suddenly, it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
-Matt Groening

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

:-)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps